Super Mik Arteta

I don’t want to join lol

I’m not impressed at all. Parking the bus has always been in Arteta’s locker. We played with 9 men behind the ball and Liverpool attack was dog shit.

We did the same to City with 10 men just 10 days ago, which was actually more difficult given City attacking power. They created almost nothing until that dodgy goal by Rodri.

In fact we had plenty of games like this during Arteta’s tenure.

2 Likes

Here we go again…
Can’t you guys pick another day where none of us is online so you can all circle jerk about Arteta not being good enough?

3 Likes

It was a good defensive effort limiting Liverpool the way we did especially with 10 men for 70 minutes.

But we have injury, suspension and covid problems, this time next week we could be out of all domestic cups and behind 4th with the 4th team having a game in hand.

Reserving judgement.

1 Like

Dude we just need big weng to start spouting bollocks about dirt pounding and other weird shit and we’ve got a full bingo card

2 Likes

Lol. He’ll definitely be saying some useless shit without even watching the game, again.

1 Like

or he will be saying he is a dirt pounder because he deliberately messed up the team by selecting xhaka…you just know what is coming.

1 Like

With a couple of lelelelel here and there

Couple of interviews now Arteta says he didn’t see controversial calls back. I wonder if he doing this on purpose to not lose his head over something he can’t change.
If so, good call.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

He actually needs to call him out publicly on this.

Public stoning

1 Like

The world’s first one person circle jerk.

With the added injuries and now the red card, can we not petition for a postponement to Spuds game. I think that might be a possibility unless they count Patino as fully fledged senior player based on his one start.

I think aiming for postponement would help when as otherwise we will enter that game with almost no midfield…

Arguably Saka should have scored (as should Minamino) but we did have a couple opportunities to score and fairly convincingly held Liverpool at bay - you cannot objectively tell me that later year Wenger or an Emery side would not have capitulated going down to 10 men so early.

If you cannot give credit for anything else, you surely have to give credit to the defensive organisation, the grit and desire with players putting their bodies on the line that has been created in this team, which has been lacking for years.

the Arteta out brigade may not be convinced in Arteta, but it seems like the players have bought in fully

1 Like

As a big critic of Mikel I have to give him equal praise for his in-game management and tactics yesterday. He was spot on with his substitutions and formation after dumb-dumb got sent off.

As much as I still believe he’s a novice and makes allot of wrong decisions, I think it’s plain to see he learns very quickly from his mistakes—bar playing Xhaka consistently and bad man management with the likes of Auba, douzi, Ozil.

The question is whether he will learn fast enough to get us where we need to be when we need to be there. He’s bought a right to stay til the end of the season but if we don’t get top 4 I think we need to bring in a better quality manager and some signings to push us across the line.

You could be onto something.
Covid positivity gets the best out of Arteta.

I hope the symptoms last longer this time round.

1 Like

Thoughts?

1 Like

I love Mikel but that’s all very much dependent on whether we get back into the CL or not this season and even then it’s a bit ott

3 Likes

The usual where Arsenal fans are susceptible to switching between the two extremes (+'ve and -'ve) within short spaces of time. I guess for some it is only the way they can get clicks on social media.

1 Like