Super Mik Arteta

Someone from Scooby Doo please pull Arteta’s mask off so we can find Mourinho laughing underneath and saying ‘I would’ve gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you pesky kids’

4 Likes

Where is AC???

Milan

4 Likes

Probably loving life that Atleti will win La Liga this season.

2 Likes

Banned, this was a very bad decision given how we could roast him right now

1 Like

You can’t post this horseshit without signing up for the Anti Arteta alliance

2 Likes

Auba will be back on the wing soon won’t he?

1 Like

I’m already over his pressers and it’s only 11 months into his tenure.

I think it’s a build up of underachieving for such a long period of time as a club though, not only due to Arteta.

3 Likes

We’ve gone backwards after having loads of investment since Wenger finished 6th on 63 points with a home record that matched the Invinsibles with fans hounding him out every game.

2 Likes

Reality is we haven’t even got 80 points in a season since 07/08 though or made the last 8 of the CL since 09/10, so reality is we’ve been going backwards for a substantial period of time.

3 Likes

Any odds on the next manager?

Nah because Arteta is somehow 50-1 to be the next manager in the EPL sacked.

1 Like

To be fair to AC, he would criticise Arteta if he thought something could be done differently - he would be annoyed too I’m sure, about certain things.

Arteta supporters (like myself) aren’t blind to his faults but everything is blowing up with a justifiably tired fanbase over the years…

Arteta tried changing some things up today such as Auba playing more central, the defensive shape but yeah, we are in a full blown attacking crisis. No easy or quick solution :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Yep, he’s criticising him on Mania

2 Likes

People are going to criticize Pepe for this moving forward but it’s clear we no longer know how to get the best out of players as a team or a club. We spend all this money on Pepe, sack nearly everyone that had anything to do with signing him and then our manager publicly throws him under the bus tonight which was really the first time he’s played in the league in a system that might suit him.

Yeh fuck it we’ve tanked another one, loan him to Germany to play with Guendouzi and maybe we’ll recoup 3 or 4 million in loan fees.

Like what actually even is the point, we can’t get the best from talented players like Ozil, Auba, Guendo, Torreira, Pepe yet shit shows like Mustafi and Xhaka get carte blanche to carry on showing how shit they are.

Weird club, weird dynamic, I don’t get it.

11 Likes

Tbh mate, I don’t think Arteta had a leg to stand on if he was defending Pepe.

He did the right thing in condemning him. It wasn’t a Mourinho like public crucifixion of a player by any stretch of the imagination

He gets stick on the culture needing changing but think he’s right on this.
Whether he can do it is questionable. Whatever happens with him it does need to be carried through.
The thing is it’s not just from a playing point of view. It’s the entire club and ownership that need a root and branch overhaul.
Weve been irrelevant for a while now. We are in danger of heading to obscurity if we carry on being run on these lines.

3 Likes

The right thing to have said is “naturally I am disappointed in a needless red, that isn’t the reason we couldn’t score after 51 minutes and we need to improve period… no one player or action determines the outcome.”

1 Like

Tbf it was typical Leeds DNA shithousery reaction.

1 Like