Mesut Özil

I don’t think anyone has that expectation. Mikel could surely deploy him in strategic moments where his skill set could be useful.

1 Like

Without a doubt… He could cut up the oranges for the half time refreshment… If his back allows of course!

8 Likes

Kolasinac is his representative in all matters relating to knives.

6 Likes

That’s fine… Mesut can hold the oranges, and Kolasinac can cut them. give them both something to do… :wink:

1 Like

I think most of us would want this to be true.

2 Likes

WHOA WHOA WHOA…gotta be careful with dat backstrain tho!!

4 Likes

Convinced immsun is @BigWeng_4LYFE in disguise

Cryptic, odd that he’s posted in a R. Madrid shirt

He probably doesn’t even remember who he plays for anymore.

12 Likes

If you look closely you can see that he is carrying a very heavy, invisible cooking pot… That’s what did his back in… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The guy is gonna wake up one morning confused wondering how he woke up in London when he’s a Werder Bremen player.

We have made it crystal clear to him that he should move on and find a new club. We are no doubt offering him solutions that would not lessen his wage at all or only extremely marginally (ie, we subsidize a big part of his wages, he takes a minor pay cut this year but signs a new contract elsewhere). In the same situation, lots of other older players like Higuain, Suarez, Sanchez, now Bale have agreed to a move so that they can play elsewhere. Yet Ozil is intent on staying around even though its obvious he isn’t going to play. Fuck this guy.

3 Likes

Yeah. Seems he has no interest in playing football anymore and just wants his fat paycheck.

1 Like

He doesn’t play anymore.

1 Like

He hasn’t played for about 5 years

Hope he starts tonight

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

He won’t be starting

12 Likes

what is this guys deal with ozil he is dead food going on about him every week and every match isnt going to change that fact. When he plays he is in general poor and people are upset that he played. When he is benched people are upset he isnt playing because it is a waste of money and ‘talent’ benching him. I am sure it is 100% obvious by now that ozll has no interest in playing and Arsenal hate his attitude.

1 Like

Ozil was, and probably still can be, a fantastic footballer, however, it appears that he has decided that all he wants to do from now on, is post stupid messages on the Internet, and count his vast wages… A real shame, but for me, I hope he will NEVER pull on an arsenal shirt again… Sooner we can get rid, the better for everyone… What a waste!

3 Likes