Mesut Özil

@DavidHillier nice article from you!

3 Likes

Emery On Ozil’s bounce finish

“Each player has their skills. Ozil has the confidence to shoot like that, I think it’s amazing that football can have players that have this skill and do different things on the pitch.”

1 Like

Not sure about the pressure… but executing this move when the ball is in a fast pace, which you only have split second to make the decision and execute, is much more difficult than making it when the ball is idle and you have like a few more seconds to plan and go through the process in your mind.

Emery finally starting to appreciate Ozil?

True.

3 Likes

https://www.skysports.com/football/story-telling/11670/11656910/still-time-for-ozil

“Arsene Wenger’s suggestion that Mesut Ozil’s lucrative new deal had put him in “the comfort zone” would be more palatable were it not for the fact that he was the Arsenal manager when it was signed.”

That’s an amazing thing for Wenger to say.

It was him who gave world class wages to some of the dross we then couldn’t give away, and were stuck with every season.

1 Like
9 Likes

Arsene :flushed::flushed::flushed:
Ozil :flushed::flushed::flushed:
Arsenal :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

MY KING :crown:

8 Likes

I’m a huge fan of his, thought he got fucked over by a few weird offside flags by the linesman in the first half. But I actually thought he didn’t play that well today. Rambo was my man tonight

Ran his socks off today though, please keep it up Mesut!!

1 Like

Big game performance from him.

Put in a huge shift.

1 Like

He was really good today I thought. Our front 3 were are all on point today

Tbf, don’t think any of Rambo, Ozil and Auba were that dangerous offensively today but their mere presence produced panicky situations for them. Add Laca in there too who was fantastic today, causing all sorts of problems.

Good game Mesut.
You can play in big game, you proved it.
Keep it up.

2 Likes

Class performance. Repaid Emery’s trust in starting him.

Hope that means a new renewed relationship between the two and more starts and a great relationship from now on.

11 Likes

Emery was just pushing him to give his best, imo.

1 Like

Normal game for Ozil’s standards :ok_hand:

1 Like

I still think the stuff regarding Ozil and Emery had a lot of speculation in it, I genuinely think he had major fitness/injury issues.

4 Likes

Simply said, he can play in big games.

1 Like