Mesut Özil

Have a word with Ozil then next time he clearly tries to create controversy on social media after a loss he didn’t play in.

2 Likes

You want him to admit “yes, I am lazy, I am faking injuries”??
He won’t if he is not, and he won’t even if he is.

Thats not even remotely what I said haha

Have my scapegoat ready if we get dumped out tonight. :unai:

3 Likes

Must have worked really hard to start today :unai:. So if we get knocked out today we can blame him :wink:

The :goat: starts again finally!

2 Likes

Stand. Trololololol

So when we lose and he doesn’t play he does an emotional post invoking an Arsenal legend, but when he plays and we win he does the standard “it feels good to be on the pitch, Ya Gunners Ya” post?

Hmmm

That being said, it was nice to see him back :smile:

2 Likes

I think the ya Gunners ya thing is a classic way of duping us knuckle dragging fans

It would be nice to read his memoirs later on in life and see what he really thinks of the club and us Gooners on the whole…

3 Likes

He loves it? Ozil has been way bigger than us but weirdly never made a lot of fuss about it. Maybe some don’t rate him atm but in his tenure here he reached great form during some periods, surely enough to make the big boys come calling for his services.
I said it before, London life(perfect for Turkish people like him), PL, free flowing football, chill/fun climate in training and till May last year, Arsene having his back. Hell, despite being controversial as a community, we are very connected with the team, showing how much we care. Having fans that care is vital, despite being pissed at you when you lose, they absolutely adore you when you win.
It really isn’t that impossible that players think of their time at Arsenal highly. Almost everyone that left, in hindsight, even when coming out more successful, seem very evocative of their Arsenal days. :back::on::top:

4 Likes

What a strange thing to pull him up about.

You think it’s strange to point out that he made an overly dramatic and pointed post directed at our manager when we lost a match, but when we won the return leg in which he featured he was back to the “YaGunnersYa” routine?

I don’t think that’s strange at all.

@Persona

1 Like

One of the better players on the pitch tonight for what it’s worth.

1 Like

About 350, 000

Advancing to another round, worth it, if you see it this way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Irrespective of if he plays or not he’s still getting paid, so let’s utilise our better players when available…

Cowardly of Emery to play him tbh. He holds Mesut out until we are on the verge of being knocked out by fucking BATE, lost his nerves and threw Özil in there to save his ass :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You talk like Özil scored all the goals. He did nothing. We didn’t win this because of Özil

2 Likes

He didn’t do nothing, our combination play in and around the area was much more fluid with Ozil in the lineup interchanging play.

In games when we’re playing sub standard opposition and going to have 65%+ possession, absolutely no excuse not to start Ozil If he’s healthy.

1 Like