Mesut Özil

No doubt ozil is aware of the invincible jibes lol.

I bet an Arsenal player has lurked OA at one point

1 Like
2 Likes

Does anybody even still watch that show lol

4 Likes

Sssh @Mysty will hear you. He lives his life by that show :smile:

2 Likes

I think he’s a man of taste so I assume he lives his life by series 2 to 9 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

3-9*

:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I would respectfully disagree.

There are some stone cold classics in that series

3 Likes

Alright you got me there. Some classics in there no doubt.

1 Like

I see where you’re coming from though, in the sense that I don’t think the show had really hit its stride then, and most of 3 to 9 are probably better seasons. But I think a lot of characters and character traits were established in season 2, so it is important in that sense. As well as being of high quality too.

I keep intending to actually sit down and watch all of those seasons in chronological order. I’m sure I must have seen every episode from that period but in the BBC 2 days you could only watch whatever they aired, no opportunities to stream or watch them in order if you missed one.

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy and @SRCJJ are correct , every Simpsons fan will tell peak Simpsons is the first 10 years of the show. The next 5 years after that are still pretty decent but not as a great. And then anything in the last 10 ish years are absolutely horrendous, almost like it’s a totally different show.

Anyone will tell you current Simpsons has been terrible for years and should’ve called time on the show a loooong time ago.

Anyways, nice for Meset I suppose. Maybe he’ll assist Homer at the Nuclear Power Plant and prevent any meltdowns :ozil:

2 Likes

Yea but they’re bullshitting mostly because they don’t watch it. Nor do I so I don’t know either way. :slight_smile:

My stand out favourite has to be Homer Goes to College

“Mr Simpson, our noses are bleeding”

1 Like

Judging by some of the stuff (I refuse to call it music) @Mysty listens to, I wouldn’t be so sure of that…

1 Like

I wouldn’t exactly brag about your taste in music, Lurleen Lumpkin :gunnersaurus:

2 Likes

Racket is the word I would use :wink:

Youd be wrong there Cal. @Luca_from_Italy tell him mate.

5 Likes

Some people just listen to shit. Should close you in a room with Heavy Metal breaking your fucking ears. That’s it.

1 Like

I think 90% of this forum has shit taste in music :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only an elite listen to good music :kos2:

This may come off a little fanboyish but I really liked his performance tonight.

It was nothing special but he played like the leader he is, as captain. Stayed calm and spurred many attacks on. Was always an option too.

Keep it up Mesut :ozil:

4 Likes