Mesut Özil

More you think of it the more I think it’s him stirring the pot again with us.
He’s a snide little man him. His last substitution gone under the radar with this now.

You haven’t understood my post at all lol

1 Like

Do him a favour and be a bit less verbose occasionally, your posts can be a bit indecipherable sometimes haha

3 Likes

This is AC thinking he is smart

4 Likes
3 Likes

And this is Gladiator thinking he is not the thick meathead fuck he is :joy:

Kinda cringe.

You’ve been wrong on many occasions, now you were right like alot of people were about Emery, you think its acceptable to pull quotes and call people thick.

Ew.

It’s not that big of a leap to call a thick fuck thick, lol. The guy think he’s some magical linguistic exception. Aside from the constant shit he’s chatted not just on the subject of Emery every post I’ve read of his. We can talk about how Belleríns unmanly fashion interests being related to him being shit or Flamini being better than Arteta if you’re not into Emery shit :kissing_heart:

/You do realise that quote is of someone doing just that (pulling quotes). No one had a problem with it there. Nor did you in other occasions lil buddy

5 Likes

:arteta:

16 Likes

Ljungberg didn’t lie, he said he was gonna deal with Ozil(after his reaction last week).

4 Likes

Urgent news.

Ozil trod in a piece of fluff this week so he had a sick note for the damage it did to his poor little foot.

Another 350k down the drain this week.

3 Likes

Ooft :giroud3:

Much better. Look, shy, lovely, cuddly Arsene and Emery weren’t the guys to discipline this guy properly with his backing, but Freddie has the fans onside enough that he can deal with this shit properly, and not take any nonsense.

Well in Freddie :fist:

What Arteta said about Culture - Freddie believes in that too I think, and I really really want him to stay.

9 Likes

Just needs to go… he is a shadow of his former self - seems to have lost all drive and is precisely the kind of player you do NOT want at your club when the chips are down right now.

8 Likes

I don’t see any loss of drive what I see is a player that can’t outsmart and outwork the opposition midfield/defence in almost any match he plays.

His game revolves around the perfect touch, positioning and decision-making which he’s failing to show on all fronts.

He looked as motivated as I’ve ever seen him against City but got thoroughly shut out of the game.

This is a performance decline for me not a commitment issue. He needs direction on a new approach to playmaking if he’s to have any chance to stay at this level.

Arteta is his last hope for me but very unlikely that Özil is around next season.

6 Likes

Agree with this.

Also it doesn’t help that our overall game has become very rigid over the past two seasons.
Previously before that our play was very open and fluid with multiple runs being made, thus more options for Ozil.

3 Likes

There are a few million reasons why I think, unfortunately, Özil will be here next year. :arteta:

1 Like

He could always try a change of scenery in China

2 Likes

Highly likely - just need to stop pretending he is useful and worth investing more time in…

1 Like

Call me a cynical fuck but I reckon he made his little stance to rule it out as a possibility.

5 Likes