Merry Christmas!

M.I.S.S.I.N.G. O.U.T.

1 Like

Lord of the rings is a Christmas film for me

2 Likes

You’ve a bad hobbit of expressing the wrong opinion on Xmas films. I guess old hobbits Die Hard.

:cristo:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Die hard is all you really need, followed by Home alone 1 & 2 for some comic relief. Then find all the Xmas specials on your favourite shows. Recommend Peep show Xmas special, Blackadder, father ted, Southpark always got some awesome ones, plus a couple of family guys.

Love actually is a cheesey movie that will bore you to sleep.

Right people, mate on WhatsApp group just said “Love Actually isn’t even the best Christmas film featuring Hugh Grant.”

When asked to clarify he said About A Boy.

This is another Die Hard situation for me. I’m right, right? About A Boy is not a Christmas film.

1 Like

it’s about a guy who is rich because of a Christmas song. It’s set quite a bit in or around Christmas. They talk about Christmas a lot. There is a lot of Christmas time celebrating. The central ending point is about how Christmas brings them together.

Decision: yes. Christmas film.

You’re wrong

:chester:

Jesus, Sham. Could have used the spoiler tag. Some of us were gonna get around to watching it eventually.

2002 release. You didn’t have two small children for the majority of the time in between. I feel no guilt.

2 Likes

He’d have saved you 2 hours of being forced to watch Nicholas Hoult being an insufferable little brat with no redeeming qualities whatever.

2 Likes

Crazy talk. If it was in black and white you’d love it.

3 Likes

Not a film but…
pri_61721151

One thought from Love Actually. It was made before Cristiano Ronaldo was famous. That makes me feel old. Colin Firth has to use Eusebio as his Portuguese football reference to chat up a girl!

2 Likes

Oh come on. Luis Figo was a thing then!

1 Like

Take it up with Richard Curtis

Nah he gets a pass for Vicar of Dibley.

We get it you like Love Actually

1 Like

Is there a problem?