MDC or Matchday Threads?

No interest in OA or Arsenal matters. He wasn’t up for another season of Wenger. Felt he was wasting his time too much.

5 Likes

Glad you said that @Bl1nk

Was getting a bit worried tbh. Glad he’s out there enjoying life instead of having weekly meltdowns like us sado masochists.

2 Likes

Threads hands down, so much easier for European games if I’m on my mobile on the way to work.

Hah no matter how shit we are I’d still come on here every day. This website is too big a part of my life lol

1 Like

Maybe he was another i scared off… :see_no_evil: Yeah like Bl1nk said, he just said that he wanted a break. Though I didn’t think it’d last this long.

Luckily he has lots of other interests… unlike losers like me :sob:

Ahh fair enough, yeah, we’ve all been there. Including me earlier this year haha

Has he been watching the games? You can’t just turn off your support for your club!

He watched some games yes. Europa League not until the quarters I believe.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with that though it’s a personal choice, but true fans do keep interested through the good times and the bad. In saying that I’d still be watching Arsenal at crazy hours if we were in the Championship, so for all my grumpiness I will always stick by the club haha.

2 Likes

If I’d known this was a valid excuse I’d have fucked off time ago

4 Likes

Watching games and avoiding OA, the complete opposite of my life.

1 Like

MDC because you can have random chats when the games boring. Altho it’s been recently inactive due to our terrible results and football :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We don’t? That’s new to me.

Just kidding :ozil2:

I don’t know how you guys manage to talk and watch the game at the same time? I feel like I need to be immersed in it and prefer to save the chat for after.

So as the vote is swayed quite clearly in one direction, does this mean no MDC from tomorrow then?

#MDCEXIT

1 Like

Haven’t made the decision yet. Think we should keep MDC for this weekend at least.

29% want MDC. I think that’s a number high enough to consider some sort or solution to keep it. No idea how or what.

2 Likes

better democracy than Theresa May and the Tories :laca:

3 Likes

Fkn remoaners we want our MDCExit ffs :joy: