Max Aarons

Sounds like Buendia and Aarons may still be playing together next season.

Isn’t this dood injured all the time? Lmao great move for us :grin::+1:

He’s played 87 games over the last two seasons lol

This dude has almost zero end product.

Did you confuse him with Lamptey?

I wouldn’t say zero but it definitely needs work.
I’ve said it many times but he is a younger British version of Hector.

Two goals and two assists in 45 games this season in which Norwich tore up the Championship and 1 assist in 36 games last season in the PL

That’s incredibly underwhelming, don’t disagree with your comparison to Bellerin, however, that’s a reason not to sign him IMO

1 Like

Tbf, Norwich create and miss lots of chances.
He will offer something different than Cedric and Chambers but he is not really an upgrade. It’s moreso freshening up the position with someone with more upside.
But yeah, Aarons is more or less settling for what’s available.

I know, you may think it’s a rando but this guy is from The Beautiful Game Podcast, they have good connections with young English talent and have revealed stuff before.
Reckon we hear more about the RB position next week.

No Bertrand, no Max, maybe a new contract for Bellerin? :henry2:

Arteta flexing that form since Christmas to Stan only to backfire on him not needing investment to compete. :joy:

1 Like

Apparently we are interested in him?

Can’t see Norwich selling to a fellow relegation rival tho?

Aarons has looked poor from what I’ve watched of Norwich this season. He’s actually been doing worse than I expected. Makes sense that we’re interested then…

Would be a hugely underwhelming signing.

He offers close to zero production even in the Championship

3 Likes

Yeah, tidy player and has a good engine but his delivery needs a lot of work.
His defending wasn’t that bad in the Championship but his size will always be a weakness for him.

I don’t necessarily think he’s any better than Cedric, Chambers or Bellerin. At least he’s got an upside though…

1 Like

Are we always linked to some player or another when we come up against teams like this?

Where does he end up? Wasn’t impressed with him yesterday

He looks a lot slower than he used to be. Seems like a case of the Bellerins.

Probably in the Championship with the rest of that lame Norwich team

4 Likes

Don’t rate him at all. Glad we steered clear. He will probably end up at a Palace or Leeds.