Matteo Guendouzi

Sell, sell, sell

1 Like

I’m gonna be mega pissed if he goes United for cheap.

1 Like

And then becomes what everyone expected of Pogba. Would be just our luck.

What Guendouzi done was nothing new about ‘alleged’ wages sledging.
In ‘71 when The Arsenal won the double the team was heading towards great things but we had a squeaky voiced World Cup winner who used to leave his pay packet about in the changing room and that severely disrupted the changing room . It caused unrest .

I like his fiery attitude on the pitch - it comes across as a bit childish and petulant at times but at the very least he shows some fucking fight which 95% of the cunts in our squad don’t have.

Not sure what his value is but I’d take anything over £40m. He has a solid reputation for a player his age so that’s the kind of price range we should be looking at.

3 Likes

He is great at ball progression but is a bit of a cone defensively.

If United offer big money (£50m) sell. We bought him for £7m. United are a top 4 club. We are a midtable club.

We are at different places in our cycles. we should sell to fund a rebuild. If we sell him for that kind of an amount, his transfer will have been a resounding success and everyone involved (including and especially Emery) will deserve big credit.

4 Likes

They have been in Top 4 once since 2015

1 Like

Nah. At this moment in time, the gulf isn’t that big. They didn’t qualify for the Champions League last season, they’re not in a CL spot at the moment this season.

I know you’re annoyed and we all think our team are shit blah blah blah, but we can not sell a promising 21 year old to Manchester fucking United!

2 Likes

He’s a French Mark Noble.

Massive Passion Merchant

I’m not annoyed, I just think right now, everybody apart from Leno, Tierney and saliba should be expendable and if the right offer comes in, should be sold.

2 Likes

I have no problem with selling him (for a big fee) But would rather it wasn’t to one of our rivals.

3 Likes

This is right on the button

Real problem is we’ve signed Cedric/Mari/Luiz. To just sell Guendouzi is bad optics. This is from someone who isn’t that great of a fan of Guendouzi.

Can’t make sense of what we’re doing.

1 Like

How many Arsenal players start at United!? The gulf is huge

(Besides Auba as he’s likely off this summer)

Leno, Auba, Tierney, Luiz (say what you will but he’s still better than Maguire who’s as average as it gets), Pepe (Lingard and Mata are not starting over him no chance)

1 Like

Leno is in good form showing off his shot stopping abilities in poor defensive side but there’s no way Leno start over De Gea

Tierney whose done nothing at this level doesn’t start over a proven and tested LB in shaw. We dont actually know his offensive or defensive capabilities yet

Not counting Auba

You think United fans would be happy to see Luiz in their 11 after his showing throughout this season? I take Maguire over Luiz no question

I’ll give you Pepe

2 Likes

If the right price came in for him and it was from overseas club rather then a PL rival, then I happily accept it. It’s clear as day him and Arteta don’t see eye to eye. It won’t be the first time if we let a youngster go and they end up been world class somewhere else, but at least this time we get a top fee for them.

1 Like

We don’t really know that at this point. Bruno Fernandes was a really good find for them, he brings structure to their team etc.

1 Like

Why did you cut off the start of my sentence? “At this moment in time”. Yes. Right this minute i do know that Man United haven’t been a regular CL team over the last few years. I wasn’t talking about what might happen. I know Fernandes is a good player. And yes he might elevate them and next season they may finish 20 points or whatever above us. But I was talking about this moment in time (football wise, not Whitney)

1 Like