Matteo Guendouzi

Arteta taking no shit from cunts.

My manager :heart_eyes:

This never happened mate haha

2 Likes

Does he think Guendouzi is Rabiot?

€40m seems low. We need to start fleecing teams.

€60m or no deal.

4 Likes

Not in that sequence but he did walk from away from PSG to joint Lorient before coming to Arsenal

3 Likes

If Arteta doesn’t want to work with him it’s worse than we thought

Possibly my bad, I read it as saying that he left PSG to move to another country (us) as a teenager. Still think it kinda reads that way but the and could obvs indicate that that they are two distinct actions.

1 Like

Yeah, I read it that way too but I guess because he did actually walk away from PSG, I’m just assuming that’s how @Joshua meant it.

Yeah, now you’ve mentioned it it does seem clear that Josh must not have meant he came from PSG directly to us. My bad J-Man.

Bad day at AFC, sucks how unfavourable Guendo and Maitlan-Niles are with Arteta. :disappointed:

Yeah I just worded it poorly. My bad.

His agent is pushing him out of the door. No way those clubs are after him.

If true he’s another mug that thinks he’s much, much better than he actually is, probably looks in the mirror and sees Viera staring back at him.

Should be binned off if all the rumours are true about his attitude issues, hasn’t achieved a damn thing and we put him on the map.

No top team will be after him, he’ll fall into obscurity so go ahead make the move.

I think that’s probably true but we’ve all seen the way he acts on the pitch. He’s got an ego on him for sure. Wouldn’t be opposed to finally fleecing PSG for a lot of cash.

Good riddance.

Men win trophies. And Guendouzi has a long road to go, until then he’s just a boy with talent but without achievements to back his mouth.

Welcome back mate. I agree, he’s got an attitude for a kid who hasn’t accomplished anything in the game.

These are the sort of decent players that the new big spenders like Everton and Newcastle will be interested in.

Just do a straight swap with Everton for Richarlison. :grinning:

Saka-Richarlison-Pepe

Joga Bonito!

2 Likes

Excellent, we can charge £70m now.

6 Likes