Matteo Guendouzi

60 to 80m :grin:

1 Like

They won’t buy him cos he’s not as good as some Arsenal fans think he is.

1 Like

Like this guy but can easily see him being the next to agitate for a move once we don’t win anything again and he starts getting told by his leeches that he’s too big for Arsenal v2019

1 Like

That’s fine, we’ll get the £70M for him then

:pepe1:

3 Likes

Who’d want him, the lads Elneny with a perm

I’d honestly go out to say that Guendog is our most valuable asset. He’s tall and strong and has fantastic technique, the market for these types of CM’s is completely non existent. From time to time you even see him put a through ball on a plate that Cesc would approve of.

If he keeps improving the sky is the limit for him and he could fetch us an absolute monster price. I’d rather bet on him though and keep him tied down, would love to see him play for us for the next ten years and be the heart of our French revival.

7 Likes

He doesn’t look all that strong to me.

Guensideways is scared that if he gets into a 50/50 his hair will end up out of place

1 Like

Have you watched the video above?

Yes I’m not sure what’s meant to be impressive about 10 yard passes and a few cross field balls to the fullbacks. This is what a world class teenage midfielder looks like

2 Likes

A shame.Fabregas couldn’t do that every game

Not as high on him as some of you are.

He’s a good young player and made an impressive jump in level but yeah this level of hype is unwarranted.

I’m rooting for the kid though.

4 Likes

He’s quality. Definitely needs to be the deepest lying CM though. Won’t be anything special as an 8.

1 Like

As self appointed leader of the Guendood fanclub I’m not angry at you and Jake’s lack of faith, I’m just disappointed.

5 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t comprehend what a talent Guendouzi is should change sports immediately.

1 Like

Time for a Doozi defense force.

Hopefully it ends up being more successful than the Podolski one… :bellcry:

2 Likes

A Podolski one ? Surely with a big dose of irony no ? :arteta:

That’s it you’re out of the league of extraordinary Guendouzi’s.

5 Likes

Good. Now i can finally focus on my ITK business.

1 Like

He really needs to get stronger so that he can ward off challenges better, especially with his back to goal. His go-to move when pressured is always to fall down and look for the foul. It works a lot of the time but when it doesn’t its usually a bad turnover with him lying on the ground doing fuck all instead of trying to get back to defend.

2 Likes