Matteo Guendouzi

And he done all that with the cutest hair ever.

6 Likes

Didn’t we give a rise him a rise a while ago? Higher ups can’t believe what a steal they’ve pulled last year. Grimandi and Wenger you geniuses!!

Everybody sleeping on the lad. Can see him put any of Ceballos, Torreira or Xhaka to the bench.

I founded a new religion. Possy is our Bethlehem, the gospel of Mattéo our holy book, 14 of April our Christmas, Fellaini and miss Khalifa our devils.

Convert yourself to the Guendouzism.

4 Likes

Oh you Italians. Been a while since anyone actually believed in Catholicism but you still can’t shake the romanticism of it all, even when inventing new religions :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I has been catholic in 2018 only why I was getting to know one of my female colleagues which was very passionate about religion. :grin:

3 Likes

Been in a Catholic :rofl: something you want to tell us !?

4 Likes

High hopes for Guen, this season. Predicting a key role for him.

1 Like

We really can start phasing Xhaka out in an ideal world.

I really want to see Unai play Guen/Tor/Ceb together at some point this season. Absolute locomotion.

5 Likes

Ideally, yes. But too much locomotion from all the midfielders could leave us open on the counters centrally. Need at least one midfielder to not roam around too much so that we don’t leave our center backs too open.

Locomotion and un poco lotion for my genitals whilst I watch that wholesome trio strut their stuff

6 Likes

Now he’s done his rookie season, this season you’re gonna see why he was touted a 70m youngster. :soccer:

1 Like

Yep. For a 19 y/o, to have the composure of an accomplished midfielder on the ball. He’s a top top talent. Can see him having an exceptional season.

1 Like

I though he appraised himself exceptionally well in his first premier league season for a 19 year old from the French second division.

He doesn’t get enough credit given his circumstances.

5 Likes

Touted as a seventy million youngster by some random people on the internet.

Pepe just cost about seventy million, Guendouzi just isn’t worth seventy million in any world.

1 Like

Guendouzi is worth his weight in gold now after having an instant breakout season during rookie year. IMO worth at least 60m.

6 Likes

First seventy million, now it’s “at least sixty million”, by tomorrow I’ll have you down to fifty :grin:

I guess we just don’t agree about how significant a breakout season it was, and therefore what he’s worth.

Still, I like the kid, I hope he continues to progress. I just find it fun to have a little back and forth with his big fans cos I’m not quite with you yet.

1 Like

Plus ten million for the hair so easy 70 minimum

5 Likes

Why don’t you all just shut up and wait for PSG to buy him and then we’ll know what he’s worth for sure.

2 Likes