Matteo Guendouzi

My partner had a lil splash around in a bath and there the baby was.

In all serious though, I’ve never been more amazed by what woman do, and when my boy was out, she got out of the bath walked over to the bed and laid down, been up for hours, pushing for hours blood everywhere. Just smiling holding her baby.

If that was a guy there would be so much drama haha.

I stressed out enough trying to cut the cord, he kept trying to kick the scissors haha.

4 Likes

Has Guendouzi had a baby?

yup

1 Like

Seeing us linked with Berge and Bissouma, thinking Guendouzi will be replaced.

Seeing Xhaka wants to leave, hence why we’re linked
with them.

5 Likes

They need to try harder when making up rumours I think.

1 Like

He’s just one of those players who might end up reaching his potential in his later years and until he finds a manager who can deal with his ego. Shame about Guendouzi, cause I think there’s a player that has potential to be something special. Just his attitude doesn’t seem to be the best, hopefully been a father might change that but sometimes just some players have that for their entire careers.

I don’t think even if he came back totally changed that Arteta is having him.

1 Like

All I know is that Guen did a job for us on the pitch. Whatever job Arteta has it isn’t working.

4 Likes

Disclaimer: Not sure of reliability.

2 Likes

Fee? If you had to guess

Disappointing if true :grin:

£140m

2 Likes

Underwhelming

:wright:

2 Likes

I think if we keep repeating and typing that figure of £140mil, it might gain credence and traction and Marseille may actually be compelled to part with £140mil.

£140mil

5 Likes

Given the rush of it something around £15m.

Guendouzi missing out…jk, he’s injured.
Also, no Saliba still.

Ain’t Saliba banned from international duties?

Wasn’t that a 1 month ban in April?

Edit:
Sounds like a suspended ban so it shouldn’t have mattered.

Pretty embarrassing if they’re not inviting him over that yet they’ve invited Benzena in the senior team because they’re in a tough group.

He would have been HG if he was registered this season. Fuuuuck.

3 Likes

Horrendous handling of the situation and to think we had Mustafi in the 25 makes it even worse

Arsenal looks more like a charity instead of a football club…

1 Like