Matteo Guendouzi

Don’t think so. Definitely doesn’t start for them with Fofana and Kounde there.
I guess he could have been called up for cover though.

1 Like

Doesn’t he have covid ATM ? so wouldn’t be allowed to play.

2 Likes

Yeah but I don’t think he had much of a chance of getting called up anyway.
Hasn’t been called up in the last 2 years.

Really. Wow that’s a discord between the reputation he seems too have on here, even if the talent pools big.

1 Like

Yeah. Tbf, he has had a difficult time the past 2 years with injuries, pandemic pausing football, him losing both of his parents and then finding it hard to get a chance at Arsenal.

He’s hardly played.

Guendouzi, the golden boy of France.

1 Like

Super Captain Guendouzi, golden boy of France, can only manage a loss against Denmark u21 and gets subbed :cry::cry::cry:

Very poor leadership skills on show here, he should be motivating his team to win. Especially with the talent at their disposal. Very disappointing.

7 Likes

Yup. Guenddawg was on par with thw danish farmers. Just goes to show that leadership is more than pointing around pointlessly and barking orders. Has no future at the Arse. @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

He should go join Tiago as deputy finger pointer

Midfield diamond of Hojbjerg, Guen, Thiago and Flamini :eggplant:

1 Like

1 Like

Lmaoooo they hadn’t conceded before he was subbed and they were thoroughly dominating the game but keep grasping :joy::joy::joy:

Poor Guendo paying for the sins of the greatest heel in OA history :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

You were watching the French u21s in the middle of a work day?

1 Like

I’m on vacation in San Diego but thanks for keeping track of my day to day routine shammy bby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Camavinga very anonymous btw.

1 Like

This must be that American dream we do hear so much about.

1 Like

10 days holiday a year :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

We should be so lucky!

4 Likes

I get 30…using them is an entirely different matter :joy:

Genuinely don’t know how the yanks and Canadians cope with such a paltry offering of leave. When I was self employed, I went through an entire calendar year once only having 2 days off work. It’s not good for the soul.

3 Likes