Match Of The Day

Nah, Sarr is a real coup for Watford. Very likely they would be stuck in Championship if it wasn’t for him.

1 Like

Watford v United on first.

Sit back and relax until our game comes on

Now I worship Wrighty. However he and anyone else can fuck off with this just move on because it’s Liverpool.
You can’t and don’t move on till you have addressed that complete failure of a performance.
Monday you analyse this to death with the players.
You highlight the individual mistakes. You then address them and the player if he’s any good takes it home with him.
I’m confident that Arteta will attempt to do that. Especially going by his interview after the game
It was the only positive and granted it’s a minute one about Saturday.
Then and only then can they think about Newcastle.
It’s pathetic to be accepting this performance. We have accepted it for too long. Players need to be feeling it and as fans we have a right to expect them to respect us and themselves.
It should of been a shit Sunday and dreading tomorrow inquest if we have or are moving forward.
It’s along time till Saturday. You deal with this first.

8 Likes

Top post. 100% agree.

I think Arteta would be seething after his clash with Klopp any way. If he gets another crack at Liverpool as Arsenal manager, I think he’ll (Arteta) have that bit between his teeth

1 Like

Robyn Cowen voice ruining the Villa Stevenage game.

2 Likes

She actually said at the end:

“Stevenage are into the fif…fourth round”

Iconic moment ruined.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing Conservatives who are routinely outraged about cancel culture rally to his defense.

4 Likes
14 Likes

Arsenal aren’t playing tomorrow, good choice Wrighty

9 Likes

We’re gonna end up with Jenas as presenter aren’t we

1 Like

Good for Wrighty.

BBC is looking like an trainwreck here. You can’t criticize the government now?

Bye Lineker. Think about what you say next. Twat

3 Likes

So brave

1 Like

Love Wrighty, but just ‘tomorrow’? Seems a bit of a weak protest?

He must have had a super like swipe on Tinder.

Hope he’s back soon, and still speaking his mind.

5 Likes

Imagine having an opinion and getting lambasted for it. This fucking country man :joy::joy:

7 Likes

MOTD is a dead format. I avoid it wherever possible. I’d can the whole show.

There are people out there who genuinely think Lineker deserves this lol. They’re the same people that reckon it’s ok when there favourite right wing personnel says outrageous things lol

6 Likes