Massimiliano Allegri

Can you elaborate why?
Allegri was notorious for squeezing results and playing shite football, and he was doing that with by far the best side in Serie A.
What exactly is he going to do with Arsenal?

Proven winner

Proven manager

Top 5 best manger in the world

Regardless if he’d be the answer or not, Arsenal would never hire someone with as big a name as this guy. Pie in the sky stuff here.

4 Likes

For someone who is top 5 in the world he’s out for a long time, bruv :eyes:

1 Like

I think now they do after two appointment failures

For me that is not the world :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Arteta is going nowhere. They won’t pay to terminate his contract so early, that’s the first road block. Second, they won’t pay the going rate for the services of a guy like that. Besides do u expect Vinai to make the call? Or u think Edu is gonna sack his homeboy?

1 Like

Questioning if they’re willing to sack Arteta is valid, think they’ll wait until Arsenal are consistently bottom half

Money isn’t an issue, we consistently made Wenger one of the highest paid managers around. They’re not afraid to spend lol

Ur right its not so much money its more the power issue.

Your third point can definitely be questioned.
If we’re talking about free agents with experience at the top I would take Valverde over Allegri.
Both wouldn’t be picks in an ideal world though…

Gonna be lonely this Christmas

1 Like

Yes please

The world is full of people who don’t appreciate what a great coach he really is.

3 Likes

Thank you, next Mikel

I’m one of them. I’ve watched him lose a scudetto for us in 2012 when we should’ve strolled to it. He’s really good sure but not great.

Allegri had a lot to contend with at Milan on a season by season basis but even then the coach he was at Juventus was testament to his development. No coach has flawless year after flawless year.

Allegri was up and down but mostly very successful but wasn’t getting sacked a few weeks into a dip.

Arteta had a good start (FA cup win and start of victories against other big teams) with us and has hit a bump in the prem in the last 6-7 weeks or so and then most on here want him sacked without giving him a few months to see if he can navigate his way out. Feels a bit unfair to me especially if the squad are still mostly behind him. Obviously if they mostly turn on him or if we’re heading to relegation spaces he won’t get a chance to turn it around but not sure we’re quite there yet.

1 Like

Love him to come but this patchwork quilt of a boardroom has got to change.

1 Like