Manchester United

Bananas.

I’d imagine the infamous XG stats are pretty poor for them as well.

Good news that he is coming back. Won’t matter how much money they throw at the wall hoping something sticks for transfers if Ten Hag is “helping” recruitment. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Red Cafe has a poll going on about Ten Hag’s extension. Seems they’re slightly in favour of keeping him on. 51% to 48% in favour. One post on there says:

GlazersHater

“Better than Southgate but the fact we took so long to confirm shows how poorly we’re still run. Ineos or not we’re still a shit show.”

Sounds about right, mate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think someone here speculated this before but Mark Ogden said he was told months ago that a potential plan was for Ten Hag to start next season and if results do and performances don’t improve then they can sack him and hopefully by then Southgate will be available.

Perhaps this is where the new contract comes into play?
They can maybe a manufacture an easier out from them into his contract.

Lol United tried to date other girls (other managers) and when they couldn’t find a decent one, came back to their wife (EtH) and got her a diamond necklace (contract extension). And the wife is fully aware of all of this. Comical beyond belief. Love it.

3 Likes

What could Ten Haag do? Be petty and do damage to his career.

As much as it looks bad, it will only come back to bite them if Ten Haag does well and doesn’t wish to renew his contract.
Him doing well is still a win in that case.

think they will do better next season, but far from being a contender.

7th place with a GD of +2 :trossard: :henry2:

2 Likes

“You can see eh? We improved from last season, if Garnacho scored the goal against Arsenal it would be a different story eh?”

2 Likes

https://x.com/tomjgarry/status/1805658018698178678?s=46&t=2U6XWqnXYlWg-4shy9vWIA

Stay classy

PR disaster class

3 Likes

Ratcliffe is such a shitter

5 Likes

They can’t do anything right lately.

Love it.

2 Likes

I thought it was going to read: “…to allow Mason Greenwood to be reintegrated into the men’s first team squad.”

Forgive my ignorance but why can’t the facilities be shared? These things cost millions but only one team can occupy it? To such a degree you need to move another team out?

An action typical of his slimy character

2 Likes

Well played United, you dumb fucks. They must think it’s still the 1950’s.

They’ll still be sharing the pitches, canteen and stuff it’s the changing rooms and team meeting zones that’ll be given to the men as priority.

I don’t really see the issue with the story anyway. The men’s team will naturally take priority over the women’s team given the vast difference in revenue the men’s game generates and the obvious difference in quality between the two.

This is one of those things that doesn’t look from a PR perspective but is actually a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

5 Likes

That’s it.

Enjoy United

Honestly the Glazer Ratcliffe double act is really the worst of all possible worlds you could have.

And Southgate to top it all off!

1 Like

Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s only an ‘issue’ because everything is women v men. Not sure we’d see an article at all if the youth team had to give up their changing rooms for the first team.

But I’m also not complaining about bad PR for United. Fuck 'em.

3 Likes

Hopes and dreams of Southgategate at Utd are all but finished.

RvN joining the staff. I can see him replacing Ten Excuses if things don’t drastically improve.