Manchester United

He also didn’t like the cocky English

2 Likes

I always found them pretty fake/forced

Ive often wondered how he would have been on the last Euros.

1 Like

He was loving it :slight_smile:

We all were

3 Likes

United fans purring over Sancho form in pre season. I think he’ll be far and away the best United player this season he’ll be the biggest beneficiary from playing under Ten Hag. When you read how he played at Dortmund and compare it to how ETH likes to play his teams I think Sancho is an ideal player for him.

Varane getting absolutely toasted for being the donkey anyone who watched him play in the last couple years could see. He’s positioning is poor, his distribution is shaky and he just cannot play when not massively protected by everyone around him

1 Like

Just because you don’t like what the guy said there was no reason to ban him, I quite Luca and his edges humour.

This place could use a bit of diverse personalities.

1 Like

Oh fuck off would yis. This happened years ago. Get the fucking guys Whatsapp if you miss him so much.

5 Likes

We do talk on WhatsApp lol :rofl:

And yea did say something about his ban it was heavy handed for no reason

2 Likes

Sexy Italian accent travels through the ear like a dream :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Of course it would be you to defend him lol. Get a life brother you’re welcome to talk to him outside of the forum and if you’re so upset about the lack of diversity in opinions go and post somewhere else

Jesus wept, why are we talking about fucking Luca after all these years?

The guy got more warnings and temp bans than any other member in OA history, yet persisted with that same behaviour, he has only himself to blame for being banned, and nobody else. Check his posts on RedCafe, he behaved like a normal person and not a weirdo with zero impulse control. He didn’t respect the forum enough to behave himself in the same fashion he did on a fucking Man U forum, fuck was that about?

If we banned people cos we didnt like what they said I’d have banned you fucking years ago lol. Yet here you are… tells you something, no?

And if moderation is so bad here, presumably it’d be easy enough to find an Arsenal forum more to your liking, that isnt run by such an awful bunch of cunts? Yet here you are… that tells me something.

3 Likes

That last has me cracking up :rofl:

2 Likes

Luca’s a top guy. He’s got a good football knowledge, too.

1 Like

He doesn’t look good talking to the Dutch media either. In fact it was a huge problem for many years but since he was doing wonderful stuff with Ajax, nobody cared anymore in the end.

It’s just literally the way the guy is.

Glad to have him back at Ajax if United cunts can’t appreciate this genius.

Do you reckon he’ll do well at Castle GreySkull?

He follows me on Twitter. Most of his tweets are in Italian, mind :sweat_smile:

Ok, fuck him then.

No offense Italian gooners. I just don’t know Italian even though I had them in school.
Mi chiamo Giorgio, did I nail this at least?

1 Like

I have no idea, United is a bit like Arsenal of the last couple years. Toxic :smile:

1 Like

Yet, he got banned there too. And had been given many chances there too to redeem himself.

In the end he fucked up everywhere.

I wonder if he is now frantically posting on an Everton forum or someplace else :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Yeah he was a super self-destructive guy