Manchester United

It’ll be Liverpool and city again

Think I may have posted that City run of fixtures about 16 hours prior to you just did.

1 Like

Twitter will be hilarious when they get slapped by Liverpool and they’re calling for Ole to get the sack again.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing it up you fucking dickhead.

15 Likes

@Darkseid

Me and my bro @Midfield_Maestro just ahead of the curve. What can we say.

2 Likes

Sure, if being world class means putting in a handful of good performances a season :joy:

That’s one of the fundamental issues with Pogba, you jump after a good performance but holla at me me when he performs excellently and consistently for a whole season. Hasn’t done that yet has he? Besides, that’s Bruno’s team now.

4 Likes

Sounds very much like Özil that.

2 Likes

pogba has world class moments every so often, but is not world class, obviously I don’t know what he’s like in training and how serious he is but those years of cringe with Lingard off the pitch really distracted him

2 Likes

Pogba is definitely world class after demonstrating his outstanding ability against the mighty 16th placed Burnley, a team who have managed an astonishing 0.6 goals per game this season. A team so bad that not even Brexit wants to keep them in Ingerland.

The great Paul Pogba, ladies and gents

7 Likes

Pogba is going to lead United to the title

1 Like

Be worth it just to see Souness’s reaction. The veins in his head will be bulging.

2 Likes

Mactominay making Pogba look good. Shamed him into a performance.

2 Likes

Simple but interesting tactics from SAF

Talks of him being depressed? I remember he knew that City lad that passed away recently but didn’t know it was that deep.

I know he’s getting pressure this season to deliver but surely Man Utd fans are backing him? Guy’s a super talent.

1 Like

He has STALLED He seems more frustrated lately I know his mate has passed recently and I bet it’s still weighing him I wonder if a sports psychologist talking to him? Mental Health in athletes can be fragile and in need of being looked at frequently

I thought he stalled because of his off the field antics to do with england, didn’t know his friend died

1 Like

Lol

He’s been cut from the squad (not that he played much anyway), so he definitely needs to get out of there

1 Like

Oh no, what will happen to his premium high end fashion brand J-Lingz?

2 Likes

The luxury tracksuit market in Sheffield is a gold mine waiting to be exploited.

9 Likes

the guy needs to realise how average he is, sheffield united is his level