Manchester United

https://twitter.com/tucasloledo/status/1322971834661425152?s=19

:ozil:

I’m finished

3 Likes

Let’s talk about Pogba. He wasn’t good today. And is this what you want to hear from one of your players?

He then added “I’m not the best defensively in the box”

Out of breath, not good enough… why is he playing if he isn’t up to it?

5 Likes

Paul Walcott.

Metsut Pogba

2 Likes

I guess Pogba has same issue as Ozil.
He is a luxury player who looks great in a dominating side but can’t uplift himself in a mediocre side as much.

Pogbatov

1 Like

Pogbollocks

4 Likes

At least Ozil had the good grace to wait until he was nearly 30 to stop giving a shit.

1 Like

Fucking Twatba

Anyway I’m going to skim read Redcafe for a little while. Savouring this shit…14 fucking years homies

6 Likes

Didier Pogba…oh, we stopped playing

Before the game:

After the game:

:arteta:

8 Likes

That’s more like it. :pepe1:

You give him the attention he craves

1 Like

Penandes in the mud. Inject it :syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:

2 Likes

I’m getting a bit concerned. OGS is getting a lot of criticism. Hope his reign isn’t about to come to an end.

I enjoy him saying things like this and annoying the United fans even more

6 Likes

The impressive wins vs PSG and Leipzig should keep him safe for now.

2 Likes

One thing I will say Phoebs is that sacking managers is something clubs seem to be doing tentatively at the minute. That may keep OGS in a job a lot longer.

The only manager I can recall getting sacked this season is Lamouchi at Forest. Even that, by Forest’s standards, was laboured and well overdue. They (the board) let him have a total collapse at the end of last season and lose his first 5 games this season before sacking.

Maybe it’s difficult to recruit in the pandemic? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Think it’s maybe also without a crowd the pressure that comes from them around a stadium is not as pressing.
In the current climate football isn’t quite as predominant in people’s minds imo. It’s more of a welcoming distraction.

1 Like

Man United fans are a hoot. Just listening to the 606 call in. One caller wants Olé out because he smiles when they lose :laughing:

Another calling the whole squad dimwits.

He has a point though, I found Harry Maguire most amusing when during his interview he wondered if Man United had gotten complacent. After one win in a row.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Man to think of the absolute monsters and world class CBs that United have had over the years and they spent £80m on that absolute idiot.

1 Like