Manchester United

:speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Surely that can’t be the first time he’s felt like that, they’ve been shit for ages.

8 Likes

Fuck that club. Cunts were smug as fuck when we were struggling. Couldn’t have happened to a better bunch.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Where still struggling though.

‘‘It shouldn’t be like this’’

In the grand scheme of things, no club is forever successful. They could be shit for another decade, then successful again for the next 15 years.

Same for any club really.

4 Likes

Of course it is. I can remember when United were fucking around in the old Second Division. Can’t say that about us, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love it.
No sympathy from me, long may it continue.

1 Like

Maybe not in England (and France). But on the continent and Scotland that is very much the case. We will never know but it would have been interesting to know if United and Arsenal could have kept their hold on the Premier League if not for Abramovich en Mansour.

F’ckin idiot.

How can one’s football team playing badly be even remotely compared to the loss of a loved one?

I’d expect to hear that sort of shit off Liverpool fans tbh.

Wow, i know that these quotes etc can be taken out of context and people can make anything out of anything but imagine if this is true

Jonathan Liew is a journalist who deals more in abstract narratives than actual substance/reporting.

He’s a good reporter IMO but can be a bit too wordy at times, regularly tries too hard.

No big club see themselves as football clubs now.
This entertainment thing been getting said for years now. Further comment and he’ll just talk about meaning a brand.

1 Like

Barney Ronay is the worst offender on that front imo. Loves the sound of his own voice. Probably spends his Saturday nights inhaling his own farts.

Man Utd finally get a win!

Looks like they finally found their level against Tranmere Rovers, good for them.

1 Like

Love them to do city over midweek.

Look at those pricks. You’d think they’d just done Barca. Still, ‘any port in a storm’, and all that.

i think it is great if a 6-0 drubbing of tranmere can keep ole in charge i am all for them celebrating. :henry2:

3 Likes