Manchester United vs. Arsenal (PL)

Lowest moment in our history for me in my lifetime as a fan.
Saying that as someone who was at both York and Wrexham.
Hurt for fucking weeks that result.

2 Likes

If Emery loses tonight after just having made public enemy number one Xhaka the captain of the team, think a lot of bridges with the fans will be burnt and can’t see a way back from it. And I fear even a draw may not be enough for majority of the crowd tonight. Definitely a must win game. Hopefully staying positive he’ll deliver. 1-3 to the Arsenal.

That result proved what the board and Wenger were all about.

We went through a whole transfer window and waited until right at the end to replace Cesc and Nasri, as well as getting a CB, and were totally unprepared for the start of the season and deserved what we got against Man U.

Possibly the worst performance and result I can remember and yet another season written off because of the complete lack of preparation.

1 Like

I’m buzzing for this game.

This is the fixture every season that means the most to me maybe even more than Spurs. I love this fixture even though it’s caused so much heartbreak over the last decade and a bit.

I’m sure we’ll go out with a whimper and make Greenwood and Ole look absolutely world class but until then I’m on fire with nerves and excitement.

I’m even looking forward to the team sheet going up, on the tiny likelihood that we won’t be starting Xhaka, Luiz, Kolasinac and AMN even though I know for certain that they’ll both be starting.

This is our biggest chance is years to show them the door.

It’s the hope that kills you but I’ll enjoy it while I can.

2 Likes

Lingard and Greenwood are gonna run riot.

Just don’t he a draw ffs, that will piss everybody off.

If there was a competition for the most nervous manager in the PL, both of the leading contenders will be playing each other in this game.

Solskjaer looks way out of his depth and he’ll be gone if we beat them convincingly.
if we lose badly against possibly the worst Man U side they’ve had in the PL, then Emery will start to feel the pressure even more.

That’s why I think it will be a draw.
I’ll go for a score draw, possibly 2-2, Aubameyang and Xhaka to score.

1 Like

Predicted lineups?

I think Emery might mix it up and throw in a few surprising starters.

Leno

Not a defender - Holding - No brain - Tierney

Guendouzi - Not a footballer

Pepe - Ozil - Saka

Auba

More than anything I just want to absolutely thrash these cunts.

Nothing would be sweeter than a 5-0 win, I wouldn’t even care if it was the u12s we were playing.

Small club mentality I know but that’s how far we’ve fallen.

3 Likes

Can’t see anything other than a disappointing defeat here, we’ll get a goal, maybe two but at the back we’ll be shit again.

You’ll see neither according to this

2 Likes

Unfortunately I agree. I think even if we perform well for the most part, we’ll leak in enough goals that we won’t get a good result. United are dire but I think this club almost has a psychological problem at Old Trafford that goes beyond anything else. I can’t see a win sadly but I’d love one.

1 Like

Can see it now, Xhaka misplacing a pass or being too cocky and getting dispossessed to set Greenwood/Rashford up for the winner.

I’m going to be in a bad fucking mood tomorrow if we lose this game.

2 Likes

United aren’t playing good but their a touch up. On everyone bar Liverpool we played.
A point is not a bad reward regardless. Anyway you look at it Emery isn’t getting the sack for losing at Old Trafford.

What is the deal of no tierney is he injured again if not at least have him in the squad ffs!

Surely it’s too early for Tierney to play a game this size, away from home.

2 Likes

He was never gonna play tonight lol

90 mins against forest in the league cup is not the same as 90 minutes against United at OT in PL

2 Likes

Yes but he could have come on and did 20 mins or so at the end to sure things up at the end if we arent losing

Buzzing!

Omw to London with torch and pitchfork in hand.

Why would he not?

Emery is just being a cunt again. Actually making me miss Wenger ffs

1 Like