Manchester United vs. Arsenal (PL)

Not that bad imo from us. Probably the best defensively weā€™ve been all season. One defeat in seven games and were handily placed even though weā€™re quite poor.

1 Like

Itā€™s the end of the world! Burn your shirts!

Terrible game. It was like a piece of my soul was taken every minute of that game.

The shite Manchester westher didnt help the quality of the game tho.

Emery with his shit selection, tactics and cowardice made us look horrible out there. And Pepe needs to sort his shit out. He looks fucking horrid.

2 Likes

Iā€™d normally agree, but against that Utd side with that Utd performance, really pathetic.

2 Likes

Called it :sunglasses:

No you didnā€™t you schmuck

6 Likes

A manager without a small dick syndrome and weā€™d be winning.
Anyway, considering the location of the game, not a bad point.

Glad I got pot for today.

This game has been a complete waste of time.

But Auba is a fucking hero. Where would we be without this guy? All of you who said sell him over the summerā€¦ suck a dick.

4 Likes

If United get their act together we can say goodbye to top four. We are useless we just donā€™t want to run off the ball and even crap teams like United over run us.

We should be winning this, itā€™s not even up for debate. With the players at our disposal today we should have set up with a far more positive team and to control the game but Emery seems obsessed with making every game as chaotic as possible for some unknown reason.

Iā€™m not sucking dicks, thatā€™s gay. But I admit to being one of those nobheads.

2 Likes

what a fucking shit game that we canā€™t get a win versus this abysmal United side and their arse manager is just inexcusable. Fuck I HATE not getting the better of that entitled cunt team when we get opportunity upon opportunity to do so. They always get more than they deserve from us it feels like. Fuck. And Kevin Friend should change profession. And Maguire looks like a Parakeet. Gonzo was good though, not angry at Chambers either tbh. Leno and Auba our point saviours both of them.

2 Likes

Only if you donā€™t say ā€œNo homoā€.

1 Like

Frankly, the fact that this point takes us back into the top 4 (I didnā€™t even realize it would) means that this isnā€™t the worst day.

I donā€™t think we were as bad as a lot of people say we were, but we definitely couldā€™ve taken it to them more and won this match.

2 Likes

Eugh, thatā€™s the worst result.

I wanted a win so we could celebrate finally beating this shitty United team at OT. Or a loss so I could moan about us losing to this shitty United team at OT.

Can only half whinge about Emery now.

1 Like

I call it as I see it, and that was a fucking shocking performance. Emery set up for a draw agaisnt a poor Utd side and without Auba saving us once again we would have lost that game. Captain Marvel again bottling it with ducking for their goal. Pepe is really not showing anything near a 72 million pound player. I thought Saka and Guendouzi played well. But besides 5 mins in the 2nd half, what did we really do.

I Didnā€™t like the team selection, he went way too defensive in the midfield again. The last 10 minutes, you could see the players try to waste time instead of wanting to win the game. Donā€™t let it fool you, that was 2 points dropped today. Emery bottled it.

3 Likes

No they didnā€™t over run us. We have every chance of making the top four. One defeat in seven and not playing well at all. Two fullbacks will improve us by at least twenty thirty percent even at this low level of performance we will make the four to me.

1 Like

Proper manager in and theyā€™re back in it.

1 Like

I fancy Chelsea or even Leicester over them.

United are shit.

1 Like