Manchester United

It’s bad, but a straight?

Lingardinho…

Lingard.

Aaaaahahhahahahaaaha

Yeah that’s a tough one tbh. Not a dangerous tackle, he seems in control but he just got there late and connected directly with the guys ankle.

Overall, I’d say it is a red because of the potential damage to the player, and the fact he was late. But equally, if that had been a yellow then I wouldn’t be particularly enraged.

Funny

3 Likes

Haha man United

Bern baby beeeeern

1 Like

Pressure starts for real tonight on Ole. Contract or no contract the stakes are to high for the board this time.

@JakeyBoy This is exactly why we call OGS a GARBAGE coach

Five defenders on the pitch against a team comparable to those in the bottom half of the Championship if not in League One, 2 shots in 90 minutes regardless of being down to 10 men is an utter joke.

No shot on goal after the 25th minute, which was 10 minutes before AWB was sent off

4 Likes

Flexo, no PL referee has the balls to send off a United player for that.

Kudos to the European ref.

3 Likes

What did he do?

Have you watched some of our losses in the Europa League in the last 3 years lol??

All I can remember is us globe trotting on Dundalk.

4 Likes

Made the back pass for the winner, mate. Sounds like the set-ups Gerrard used to make for Henry.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m surprised Ole is still at the helm if United really want to kick on and compete for the CL and PL.

2 Likes

Didn’t Ole sign a new deal recently?

It’s game over if they get Conte

2 Likes

Carra :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve seen us play like shit, but I’d characterise those games as being competitive games when they really shouldn’t.

We’ve certainly not been outplayed to the extent United have been. 19 shots to 2 shots is unbelievable considering the strength of their first XI, even if you factor in the red card.

Young Boys have had some big wins over the years in the CL. Not to be trifled with imo.

Ole needs to invest in his very own speccy cunt to do propaganda for him and spin this loss tonight into a positive.

Otherwise he is finished

I could keep watching that Lingard pass all day it’s brilliant.

Ole could be sacked sooner than I thought. That’s not a good thing.

3 Likes