Manchester United

FUCK DERBY JUST WENT AHEAD

Please for all that is good in the world hang onto to that lead.

1 Like

We’d have been beaten by this Derby side too, I reckon. Not sure why I’m defending United. This is hilarious

The Derby players, fans and “Super Franky Lampard” certainly seem like they care! Passion.

And yeah this Derby team are good, pretty much their first team and they have some quality players. Mason Mount is the real deal, hopefully he doesn’t get wasted at Chelsea.

I’m starting to think Jose won’t last the season.

1 Like

More importantly, I reckon Arsene is sitting in front of his tv ABSOLUTELY pissing himself…Go on Arsene…lolol

teams like Derby yes but I wasn’t talking about them

i wonder what redcafe is like right now :giroud: :henry2:

goddammit fucking fergie time and fellaini

Well you said “no one” gives a fuck about it…

I’m pretty sure you knew I was talking about our fellow top 6 clubs and not Derby County :neutral_face:

It’s amazing how hated Felliani is considering how vital he’s been to those cunts the last 5 years. By far the best thing Moyes did at united.

5 Likes

derby win haha

1 Like

United played such a strong team too.

Fucking hell :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

They can’t even win the Mickey Mouse Cup by now lol!

redcafe and chill :henry2:

1 Like

Pretty standard reactions from them all tbh. I wish this was in the league and it was their fifth loss in a row or something. I just hope they stay almost alright forever. So their fans live in endless simultaneous hope and dejection, winning nothing but expecting they might. It’s the least they all deserve set of cunts hahaha

7 Likes

It’s not a matter now of if Mourinho gets sacked but when. But when he does go, what really is next for him? He’s been at so many top clubs, there’s not really many places left for him to go. It’s possibly fair to say his stock has started to drop in recent years.

He’s certainly not the ‘special one’ these days, and even with a big budget he’s proved to be pretty meh at Man Utd, the fans just haven’t really taken to him since he’s been there. Funny to think years ago he was seen as a ‘dream’ replacement for Fergie but really not been the case.

2 Likes

What the hell is going on there?

I’m not a fan of Mourinho at all but I wasn’t expecting his team to play this poorly after two years of coaching them…

Probably wait in the wings hoping Tuchel flops hard at PSG, not sure they take the punt though as his football is gash.

He’s burned a lot of bridges and there isn’t a great deal of clubs where he could go to now.

:zipper_mouth_face: