Manchester City

You reckon they pull it off?

Iā€™ll say theyā€™ll fall short, Iā€™ve never seen any English side do it because itā€™s just that hard.

Thinking theyā€™ll win 3 of the 4 as they did in 18/19.

Canā€™t believe I thought at the time of Pepā€™s extension it was a bit of a surprise and his cycle might have been coming to an end.

18 consecutive wins in all comps and 13 in the league :joy:.

When everything is said and done he may (assuming they win the CL which I think they will) be thought of more as a City coach than a Barcelona coach.

1 Like

So Bayern Munich with 23 hold the most consecutive wins record amongst the big 5 leagues, Manchester City currently sit on 20.

If Man City win all 4 comps this season,

Pep > Alex Whiskey Breath

runs away

2 Likes

As long as Pep doesnā€™t win the CL, his stint with City win be a glorious indequacy

I think the legend of Pep will always be first associated with his first(I think there will be a second at some point) run as Barca coach.
Iā€™ve never been intimidated by a football side more in my life than his(and Messiā€™s) Barcelona back then.

2 Likes

Ive been contemplating this for a while now and reluctantly might have to agree on this.
Donā€™t think itā€™ll happen anyway though.

1 Like

Meh Wenger >>>> Pā‚¬p, $af, KĀ£opp combined.

3 Likes

Haha, thatā€™s sick :joy:

1 Like

12 points clear in the league with 12 games to play, if they can beat Man United next weekend Pep can really choose whatever lineups prioritising CL football without much compromise in the league.

1 Like

Makes sense to be fair. All City fans were born in the last decade and have never watched any other club other than theirs. :joy:

Ask them to put out the top 10 players to play in the PL and more than 5 of them will be from City.

6 Likes
12 Likes

But the precision & loft of Messiā€™s crosses in similar manner :heart_eyes:

Bernardo taught him everything he knows.

7 Likes

Bernardo is clearly the best Portuguese player of all time. He put Portugal on the map. Did Portugal even exist before he came to City?

Had some twat vehemently argue that David Silva is a much better player than Tottiā€¦ absolutely deluded

2 Likes

I believe theyā€™re now trying to convince everyone that Fernandinho is the best DM in the history of Brazil and the PL.
Theyā€™re certainly turning out into a really annoying lot. Gonna be unbearable this decade.

2 Likes

In my lifetime;

Iā€™d put Emerson, Gilberto Silva and Casemiro ahead of Fernandinho.

4 Likes