Manchester City vs Arsenal (Carabao Cup Final)

Very neglected point - Wenger has hair and Pep is bald. That might make the difference on Sunday

10 Likes

Cech
Koscielny Mustafi Monreal
Bellerin Xhaka Ramsey Kolasinac
Ozil Iwobi
Aubameyang

3 Likes

A man with hair , wise sly as grey fox , a man empty , then the river is dry sits on bed of filthy dollar.
Our Lord will not allow a victory of disdain. The sea will part if we think as one . Our army must sing of glory , stand proud against this machine of evil. Many doubt but as Nambians invaded our river island the steadfast BDF won the day.
We will celebrate and village great elder Pythagoras Tutu (87)will take a new virgin wife and wear the cannon shirt but his bed wont be dry.
3 club of angels , 0 the whores of Babylon.

4 Likes

^ Maybe we should do a NZ-style Haka made from that on the pitch. Frighten the bejeezus out of them.

2 Likes

^^^ This so much :grinning::joy::grin:. Hope im not violating any of the new rules but Berko, any chance your village can cut some chicken heads and perform some voodoo on those Babylonian whores? Wouldn’t hurt our chances imo.

1 Like

I think Wenger has already confirmed the Colombian midget is in goal hasn’t he ?

Danny Divito is playing in goal .

Think we’ll win this one. I expect a very disciplined performance.

3 Likes

Don’t fancy us tomorrow, but we have to try at least. How can our players be motivated if our supporters are so depressed?

1 Like

Iwobi? :bellerin:

We’ll win. We’re always up for cup finals a lot more than league games

1 Like

Yeah, we are a cup team, as the league is too big for us.

2 Likes

My great brother with much respect. Their is no dark magic we are of the Christ child since our forefathers met the pale preachers up the ombongo.
We still respect the old ways , Mark days of the wind and fire but in tradition of our ancient past.
I will wear today a headress with the feathers of the Titteee bird for you my brother in the colors of our Bertie Mee .This symbolises a Sun rising over a land of plenty . The corn will rise and we can make flour together.

5 Likes

Thank you brother. So much better than what I had in mind!

5 Likes

Kick off for this is at 330am, I have to leave for work at 610am so if it goes to penalties somehow I could be in strife.

2 Likes

Advocating murder should be against the rules. :eyes:

1 Like

Not like there’s a better option?

1 Like

Forgot Mhki is cup-tied.

:giroud2:

Iwobi to put some respect on his name too with an awesome performance hopefully.

2 Likes

Yes! Big news for us. He surely has to start now.