Man Utd v Arsenal (PL)

The rags will treat this as a cup final since they have had all week to prepare for this dead rubber. I just hope we park the bus like they did at the emirates in novmber and Auba will do the business.

Yeah no way we score 2.

Tell him to fuck himself :wink:

https://i.redd.it/ahkbyzjdbtu01.jpg La cabra wearing the famous Lacabra.

This could be a very messy result…

It’s completely the right decision to not risk anybody before the second leg. Bit shit for the away fans if we do put out a second string but the priority is clearly Europa here.

1 Like

This will probably be the first season United do the league double over us in seasons.

Not looking forward to this at all

Even if we lose by a few goals, it makes no difference to our league position, and the fact that Wenger has taken almost a reserve side means that Mourinho won’t get much satisfaction from the result.

I can’t remember a game between the two sides that was less meaningful, apart from it being Wenger’s last game for us against them.

It won’t be an easy win, because Man U still have an FA Cup final so we might get a draw but I’ll go 2-1 to Man U.

3 Likes

Jose needs to teach us how to park the bus better

1 Like

That’s our transfer budget gone.

5 Likes

Ah well, whatever happens today at least we aren’t Rangers fans :eyes:

2 Likes

Just hope not to get embarassed with so many missing players.

We haven’t won there since 2006 (excluding the FA Cup). In fact, Wenger’s only won there 3 times in the league in 22 years. That’s a truly awful record.

2 Likes

I was there for two of them tho so it’s all good :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

The only time I have seen us win at Old Trafford is when we beat spurs in the FA Cup semi final.

Our away form is one of the worst in Europe, so playing away to Man U doesn’t look easy.
But like I said, neither team is under any real pressure and both have very big games coming up, so it will be a close game.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/charles_watts/status/990581332987252736

Good read this

2 Likes

1 Like

Not great, but still a stronger starting XI than I was expecting.

Looking forward to seeing the Greek Boy.

2 Likes

Wow this is going to be a total shit show

lol

mkhi starts??

Konstantinos!!! lol his career is ending today rip.

Banter game.

why is hector starting ffs. he better not get injured

3 Likes