Man Utd v Arsenal (PL)

Definitely losing now

1 Like

Just bin that fucking blue shirt.

8 Likes

we will surely be playing in black (and better be) at the wanda right?

We will not lose to united by a large margin, IF we lose. I have a feeling we will do just fine in this match.

Welbeck’s revenge :welbeck:

Nobody gives a fuck about your feelings

I cry

2 Likes

Fuck me. This is going to be ugly.

Well its kind of a free hit and thank you for turning the spuds over last week.

It doesn’t really matter, tbh.

1 Like
               Cech
Chambers Mertesacker Holding Kolasinac

Ainsley   Iwobi   Willock

Nelson   Nketieh   Aubameyang
3 Likes

Plenty of experience there with Cech, Mertesacker and Aubameyang :grinning:

1 Like

I’m really interested in this game because it’s the last ever time of Big Weng at Old Trafford and presumably the last ever match with him vs Mou. I wonder what reaction he’ll get etc

Lots more saccharine nonsense from other clubs’ fans still going on about how great He is and how he’s been treated badly by Arsenal fans etc, let’s see how much of a (fake) love-in there really is…

3 Likes

A lot of supporters of rival clubs are only upset about one thing, and that is that he isn’t staying.
As for Mourinho, I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

He doesn’t wind up the opposition, like Ferguson and Mourinho, and has always played good football, so I would imagine most supporters at the game will be respectful, because he deserves it.

1 Like

I think most United fans will look at peak Wenger with fondness for the kind of rivalry he gave us.

I honestly believe the Arsenal-United rivalry from 1997-2005 is up there with any rivalry in any league throughout the games history.

It’s almost certainly the best PL rivalry too.

7 Likes

Not that I expect some big song and dance, but I think (hope) the United fans and the club in general will be respectful / appreciative of Wenger in tomorrow’s game.

The rivalry hasn’t been relevant for years now but there was mutual respect even when the rivalry was at its peak.

Arsène should get a good reception / applause etc at the beginning of the game at the least.

4 Likes

Mourinho would still love to thrash him though.

1 Like

They’ll probably sing about him being a paedophile

I’m sure there will be a few cunts who continue to sing that, but hopefully he gets a respectful send-off from the majority.

Not sure why I even give a shit how the United fans will react tbh.

4 Likes

Actually yeah they’re going to sing about him being a paedophile and getting sacked in the summer, I’m romanticising it all way too much

2 Likes