Man Utd - Arsenal (Premier League)

Should of been 6pts

Guys looked gassed but those goals we conceded were soft as baby shit man. We were better and couldn’t take advantage. Now we’re down two guys with Christmas fixtures yet to come

This a million fucking times.

If I’m honest I’d have predicted between 0 and 2 points

2 Likes

Now we are 5th

At least Chelski lost :rofl:

1 Like

Man of the Match? It’s a tough call, but try anyway :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

What the fuck was our entire defence doing for Lingaard’s goal. Kolasinac that complete twat, just fuck off and never come back

Suppose my disappointment comes from we worked hard to get our 2 goals just to give him 2 goals back so easily, bitter taste.

2 Likes

Given the injuries, and last Sunday’s game, I think the result is acceptable. The players were clearly tired.

Why the fuck didn’t the moron just boot it???

Why don’t our players just boot it???

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

Yup. United also played their highest intensity game at Old Trafford and the weather conditions were total shit. So I was glad to see that we sacked up and matched their intensity - something that definitely wouldn’t have happened under Wenger.

Chelsea losing is also a nice bonus.

2 Likes

Angry and dejected about Arsenal after that. Can’t deal with conceding goals like that especially the secons.

5 Likes

UNFORGIVABLE.

1 Like

By the way, can we accuse United of being game raising cunts? That’s the most intensity I seen out of them in a long time, of course it has to be against us.

7 Likes

Mourinho’s masterplan to galvanise his squad

Two big errors cost us. This team has once again showed character and fighting spirit, we are no longer getting bullied on the pitch. Guendouzis 2nd half performance was something else and to think hes just 19! Proud of the team!

7 Likes

Fucking annoying as hell to not beat these sacks of shit but the big picture of taking 4 points from these two games will look okay in the long run I feel.

The same was said of Wolves, their last point in the PL coming from the draw with us. But now they’ve beaten Chelsea.

1 Like

There was a bit of this going on earlier in the season but it seems they need to be told it every single game!

Great to see him come back tomorrow being targeted all match, guy is made of strong stuff.

Fair play to sokratis too, warrior. Held his own and made sure United got as good as they gave in those challenges