Luke Cage on Netflix

[spoiler] “you trying to throw me off my game talking about my mumma?”

“No, she a well established ho, that should not phase you one bit” [/spoiler]

It’s fucking amazing watch it

Great show and I liked the subtle references to Hip Hop throughout it, totally different vibe to Jessica Jones and Daredevil.

Can’t wait for Defenders and Iron Fist.

Enjoyed it, only let down for me was I feel like Sugar (Pop’s) died way to soon apart from that it was great especially Method Man on sway in the morning, that shit was dope af

After this & Jessica Jones I’m starting to think I really need to watch Daredevil.

Daredevil is great and settled up the defenders tv series due out next year. Luke cage is ok but not reaily grabbing me Jessica Jones is probable the best out 3 so far

It’s the hip hop element that makes this so great for me but will definitely give the others a go too

I find Daredevil to be the best out of the three.

1. Daredevil season 1 … Pure adrenaline
  2. Jessica Jones… She’s hot, ugly, disgustingly attractive
  3. Luke Cage… A socially conscious hoodie wearing bulletproof black man
    in Harlem… What could possibly go wrong.
  4. Daredevil season 2… Electra killed it. No, I mean she really killed it.

Loved Daredevil but couldn’t stand a couple of eps of Jessica Jones.

Do I have to sit through JJ to enjoy this?

Not at all.

Although you should give JJ another go, bit of slow burner.

I binged watched Power last month and I’ve sort of set my quota for black culture tough guys this month.

But I did see Juice from SOA was in it so I may give it a bash.

Luke Cage is set after his appearance in Jessica Jones both good series…
Took me a few attempts to get into Daredevil, find it hard to get into films/tv progs about blind people(i fear going blind) But id say its the best of the 3 esp series 2 which introduces the Punisher(violent as fuck) and Electra(a bit schizo). Both get a lot of screen time… Marvel at its best…