Ludogorets Razgrad vs Arsenal (Champions League)

Same here although I reckon it wouldn’t be too bad for a couple of years and then fade into obscurity with all the money safely tucked away.

And they scream.
Why scream?
What will you achieve by screaming at celebrities?

Win and you qualify. That’s it. Not difficult.

I think Ozil and Sanchez will both start given they have both travelled all the way to Bulgaria.

2 Likes

If they are going to play blitz them for 30 mins get 2/3 goals kill the tie sub them and close it out !

For some reason I thought this was tomorrow, so now I’ve got something to look forward to at the end of the day!

2 Likes

Only just watched that video a few moments but I’d die to give that little twat screaming Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Ramsey, Ramsey, Ramsey, and so on a nice hardy smack on the back on the head.

Saw the Arsenal yoof wandering around the city centre a couple of hours ago, complete with a few minders and the club photographer.

No-one bothering them for pictures funnily enough

1 Like

Reading some vague stuff about Alexis getting rest. Not sure though.

Fangirls. Nothing is worse than fangirls. Well, except for maybe cancer, hm I’m not sure.

Can win this with a hungry Giroud while Sanchez rests, but the rest of the team looks determined by who’s travelled / left behind / rested

1 Like

I actually changed my mind. I forgot Xhaka and Ramsey were back in the team. We can field a really strong B team.

------------------Ospina----------------
Carl—Mustafi—Kosh—Gibbs
----------Elneny------Xhaka---------
AMN--------Ramsey-------Oxlade
------------------Giroud-----------------

1 Like

There is always this one motherfucking week when Europe has had daylight savings time and the US hasn’t, so that I have to wait an extra hour for football.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/793524955392700416

We basically had no choice, so it’s a good line-up.

Yuck, back to Ramsey and Giroud upfront.

Strong team as expected. Lets smash them and at least get some key players off the pitch around the 65 minute mark.

2 Likes

At least Ramsey is played in his proper position. I’ll take what I can get.

1 Like

Good move putting Iwobi on the bench, he’s played a lot this season and needs to be fresh for the NLD on Sunday.

Never really like Ramsey on the right wing, but it’ll do for tonight’s game as we have enough quality to win this.

I’d have been tempted to rest either of our centre backs and given Gabriel a game tonight.

Is Bellerin injuried, or was he told to stay back in England for this one?

1 Like

Ramsey isn’t as bad as people make him out to be as of late.

Depends on his position. As an additional attacking midfielder (nominally) on the right he’s decent.

1 Like