Lucas Torreira

I feel like there’s an easy solution to this… :facepalm:

8 Likes

And Arsenal need to sell before signing new players. Conundrum.

2 Likes

We need a genius like Gazidis to get us out of this logical puzzle… sighs, if only…

1 Like

If this is real then the management at Arsenal and Atletico are retarded and should probably just give me a job to make these decisions because I could make it work.

2 Likes

Only if you can do differential equations in your head… this is a real puzzler, man.

1 Like

A fucking loan. For hells sake.

Yeah you have to figure that Partey to Arsenal is factored into any deal involving Torreira going the other way

Or they actually don’t want to sell Partey…

1 Like

We’ve downgraded loads of times so I imagine if their board are anything like ours, they might do the same.

Yeah, they clearly don’t.

And they are under no pressure to let him go either, he’s contracted to 2023.

Either we pay the release clause or we don’t get him.

1 Like

This would be a smart time to activate Partey’s release clause and bump the Torriera asking price up to about £40m.

Fabrizio confirming it now.

This guy who has been covering Aouar seems to wonder why Atleti still don’t want a Torreira+cash for Partey deal.

1 Like

Fuck off

I really hope we pay the release clause on like deadline day, and then bump up the price for Torreira as they’ll have no other options to get a replacement in time :joy: :joy:

4 Likes
1 Like

Man, it felt like Ornstein retweeted Fabrizio.

Change your profile pic.

2 Likes

Edu is a cuck

If it helps raise funds to trigger the release clause great.

Would have to hope there is a plan, will be negligent to not get a midfielder in.

It’s the one thing we needed this summer, more than anything.

1 Like

It would be quite amusing if we sell Torreira to them and instantly move on the release clause for Dhumpapi Pataka himself

1 Like

Aren’t Atletico trying to sign him on loan lol