Lucas Torreira

If you have an obligation to buy, then they’ll take the full amount off of the books as if they had received the full amount up front. So it really makes no difference

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I mean. We need the £24m now which is why we’re willing to risk him playing a blinder and being worth more money. This is technically a “loan”, but in reality it’s more like a transfer where you get paid later but like you said books show the full amount.

1 Like

They can’t just pretend to have received money they didn’t. It will be split between money received and money owed. Accounting wise that makes little difference to things like ETIBDA but logistically being owed money doesn’t necessarily increase the amount we can spend.

3 Likes

It all depends. Knowing you are owed x amount next year is better than zero though. Given how transfers are amortized, it could very well change things.

2 Likes

Bidding war between two broke ass clubs, great

5 Likes

why is it we never get a bidding war from big clubs…even with a player like henry we ended up giving him up for a damn pittance because he wanted barca.

Lmao ‘ass clubs’

1 Like

Sure, we’ll cover half. At 50% interest and you can add that onto the obligation to buy price.

4 Likes
1 Like

Fucking skint Italians. Get Tae Fuck

6 Likes

Available for £18mil, quite a loss on him ffs

1 Like

I’ve been saying it from the start. Take a decent loan fee then cash in when he slays it in Italy for a year.

2 Likes

Had a great first half of a season in his first year at Arsenal, then it just never clicked for him again after that sadly. Emery messed him around especially in the second season with his positioning. I don’t think Arteta is a big fan of him as he barely played him. If we can recoup some of what we paid for him and ship him off back to Italy, where he seems more then happy to be. Decent player who give it his all but just isn’t that top class to really make a difference. Nice guy and seems like he be welcomed back once his career ends.

3 Likes
1 Like

let me guess, they want one loan for 2 years whilst paying 30% of wages for 4 years after which they’ll have an option to buy for £5m per instalment for 6 instalments paid over 7 years.

12 Likes

Does Ivan still work there?

He can fuck off. We should charge him a 20% premium for destroying our club.

1 Like

I support that wholeheartedly. That bald cunt

1 Like

No idea about this guy’s reliability. Torreira as part of a swap for Partey would make a ton of sense.

Seem to have an Italian future but…# Uruguay

What does that even mean, whats his source?

Also can they fucking sell Thomas Lemar to someone, i hate talented attacking players wasted under shit defensive managers.

1 Like