Lucas Torreira

Hmm.

#1 Women are crazy
#2 Meek little Lucas looks like the type to do as he’s told to me :grimacing:
#3 There are quite a few footballers earning 100k a week these days, so the rich footballer doesn’t hold as much power in the relationship stakes as maybe he used to

Yeah look at Wanda Nara. She wanted to be Maix Lopez’s agent and when he told her no she just dumped him for Icardi instead.

1 Like

Arsenal fans butthurt about the comments he made it seems. In the same interview he said that with time he’ll adapt and never really spoke out the wish to leave :roll_eyes:.

Also he’s only 23 and played in a disjointed team. Why would you want to get rid of under-25 players whilst the objective should be to add as many as possible of those?

2 Likes

Arsenal fans upset with everything and everyone right now.
Logic out the window. So fucking what. Part of the failure man up and be part of the future then.
As of now their all cunts.

You what now?

So EUR 46m?

Wow. Ivan knows we can’t negotiate for shit.

2 Likes

why would we sell him after a season?

If true about Torreira, Deeney had him pegged when he targeted him didn’t he? Weak mentality. As good as he is, if he’s honestly being a cry baby about the weather or whatever just sell him. As depressing as our midfield would be, we don’t need guys who aren’t fully committed.

Italian teams love a good loan with option / obligation to buy

Wtf is that? A rental and layaway plan? Obligation? Ridiculous.

1 Like

So we wouldn’t see the money from a first team player that’s outgoing for 2 years. Italian teams skimping on the costs.

I just don’t see what we’re gaining from such a deal. Buy the prick or don’t buy him at all. Nonsense transfer offer.

4 Likes

I’d just flat out refuse this shit, set a price on Torreira, about 80 million pounds. We have absolutely no reason to sell. Him and Guendo are the future of our midfield.

5 Likes

Who says he isn’t? The only thing he said was that the adjustment has been a bit hard on him. That’s it.

There’s no substance to this rumour. Milan will not be signing Torreira

1 Like

Yeah I think it is more Arsenic getting bored and coming up with more convoluted and controversial gimmicks.

Yeah but the clever bit is that it’ll be paid in one installment in 2 years time, so by then that 46m euros will be worth 127 million pounds and we can start meeting Celtic’s valuation of players.

9 Likes

Hahaha not sure if any truth to it, but if we sell we need to sell straight away so we have the money to reinvest, 2 year loan deal then 38 million Euro in 24 months :joy:.