Lucas Torreira

No mate. Everyone talking about us building a new team and culture, you don’t want something this temperamental in that dressing room.
He takes a starting place now, your causing ructions in the squad amongst the players.

12 Likes

Yeah fair, you’re probably right - although I meant more as an understudy to Partey and not as a starter.

It’s definitely best we reset without him.

1 Like

Lots of rumours about this little prick now stalling his move to Galatasaray in hopes of getting that move to Valencia.
For context, Valencia are fucking broke so they’re most likely going the Betis route with Bellerin(contract termination).
Great.

He can pay the transfer fee Galatasaray would have paid personally then :joy:

2 Likes

What does this loser want?

Agresti!!!
Get fucked Torreira, now get on that plane and go eat some steak at Nusret.

Bellerin was a fantastic club servant for a long time. It didn’t work out with him in recent years but I’m perfectly with us bending a bit so that he can get his preferred move to Betis, even if it means giving up a few million.

But fuck Torreira. If he thinks he can force us to give him to Valencia for free when there are other clubs willing to pay 7-8m, we need to draw a line in the sand and refuse categorically.

3 Likes

I don’t think we should even letting Bellerin go by paying him out of his contract so he can get a move to a club that can afford to buy him. If he is so hell bent on a move to Betis and doesn’t want to entertain anyone then waive any monies owed on your current deal and piss off.

When all is said and done he was a decent RB for us on and off for a few seasons but not even remotely in the territory of player I’d consider doing a favour for.

2 Likes

Hmmm for one or two seasons, I’d say. Then he forgot how to take a throw-in.

7 Likes

Who prematurely moved him @Bl1nk :grimacing:

1 Like

He’ll be gone anyway the little prick. It’s a case of where now.

2 Likes

Keeping him can very well be toxic for the whole team, so the smart thing is to get rid of him. I say let him rot in the reserves and if he wishes to leave he can buy himself out. We’ve payed him millions, given him chances to prove himself, yet he doesn’t want to play for us. Well buhu. Atleast return some of the clubs wasted money.

1 Like

For me its not about Bellerin’s quality on the pitch. He was with Arsenal for 10 years, has always been fantastic in the community and as a representative of the club, and has never made trouble despite all the crazy changes and dysfunction happening over that period. If there is a player to help out a little, its him.

2 Likes

I mean… I wouldn’t want to go to Turkey either. It’s where careers go to die.

1 Like

He gave up on ambition leaving here. Loan him to fucking Orient the little twat.

3 Likes

really tho is his career going anywhere with all this pratting about changing clubs every season.

ffs…I really thought he was gone

1 Like

Would rather let him collect cones for the u9s. He doesnt deserve to play even in League One.

4 Likes

Agreed bit he will get lumps kicked out of him.

2 Likes

What about the Afghan League? the added explosives could add some spice.

1 Like