Liverpool

Imagine being that arrogant and spoilt. I hope Klopp does leave them, see them fall back into nothingness for the next 30 years.

A post i woulda been making around 2017 or so :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I never believe phone ins. They are set up for likes and retweets

2 Likes

I still find it hard to believe it’s a genuine fan.

2 Likes

He might have a Liverpool accent but as for supporting Liverpool, I doubt it.

I’ve heard a supporter phone up Talk Sport, with a very strong Manchester accent, and said he was an Arsenal season ticket holder and then go on to say Henry wasn’t a very good striker.

Talk Sport is the biggest wind up but it’s how they get listeners and how they make their money.

1 Like

Fingerer :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: this tweet has me rolling

1 Like

Liverpool fans are a hoot

10 Likes

Invisible to people who are colour blind :exploding_head:

1 Like

Unobstructed View deserves a few more likes for that zinger.

1 Like
2 Likes

I like how Gerrards Rangers play, doubt he will be on Klopps level though. Hope they sack him so we can have him for next season :joy:

1 Like

Replacing the proven best manager of the last decade with a rank novice. That’s logical, what could go wrong? I really don’t mind their cast offs here.

1 Like

if they do that they are beyond stupid and will regret that so badly going forward.

1 Like

Would love it if that happens, seeing that lot humbled while racking up defeats,being managed by their own legend is gonna be beautiful to watch.

3 Likes

Like Kenny’s second reign all over again

3 Likes

Football will really reach an over the top unlikable level if they really sack Klopp.

And then football shortly after will reach a new low when we keep Arteta and don’t even bother to call him.

They won’t sack him.

But, if they do, that definitely will happen. :grinning:

2 Likes

Update:

1 Like

Total wankpot of a club
The luckiest team ever to kick ball .
The final team to win the league when the back pass was phased out and the first team to win the league when VAR was introduced.
Coincidence… no
Crackpot of a club yes .
I hate these bastards with a passion

7 Likes