Liverpool

These f’ckin dirty Scousers did a guard of honour for us in 1998.

Drink it in, babyyyyy

1 Like

Ok Danny

2 Likes

Danny Murphy is such a petty, miserable prick that I reckon he said that truthfully

1 Like

Has anyone seen pictures of Murphy’s playing time? He looks more like a middle aged Sunday league full kit wanker than a player.

He’s also scored the winning goal at Old Trafford for the away side 3 times.

Not many players can say that.

(He also has a fit wife)

2 Likes

11 Likes

That’s 2 losses for a team that was being compared to Arsenal 04. This is a wonderful Liverpool team but the ruthless mentality / leadership quality of the Invincibles was something else.

When you’ve won the league, it’s so hard to maintain focus.

The magnitude of our unbeaten season continues to grow.

10 Likes

I think now the thing that Liverpool should remained focused for Is 5 wins from their last 6 to break the points record.

It’s a miracle they have this many points they haven’t even really been that good this season. Last season I feel they were a far more ruthless team.

1 Like

Well I agree they have overachieved regarding points, as I’ve discussed their GD in another thread which indicates a lot of narrow wins.

Now have more losses than the great 1991 Arsenal team @Stroller :wenger2:

8 Likes

Stupid comment…
The best team won, who fucking cares if you have the best so-and-so on the team?
Messi and Ronaldo can’t win all, that already proves.
This sums it all in 2014… “Argentina has Messi, Portugal has Ronaldo, Brazil has Neymar, Germany has a TEAM”
Fuck off, dump @$$

I think Danny Murphy is still throwing darts at a picture of Xhaka he has on his bedroom wall.

Sourpuss c’nt

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah the revelation that was Anders Limpar.

Meh this lolpool side is nothing special.

1 Like

There you go
This season’s PL has been weak and certainly very interrupted and the piss stained shell suited ones have been thumped !
A very shallow club sponsored by Argos .
So if you are looking for a single bed duvet with a club crest , Liverpool are your team .

1 Like

Only European Champions and league title winners in the last couple seasons… meh.

By default

1 Like