Liverpool

There is another thing called market share.

Right now Arsenal, United, Chelsea all signed with Adidas… only Spuds with Nike.
Of course Nike wants to gain more market share.

If the timing is right, yes, you can play shit football and still get a big contract… but this is passive… when you play good football, sponsors lining up to get your signature.

City and Chelsea are Nike at the minute.

1 Like

thanks for correcting me

1 Like

City with Puma

1 Like

Yes they are. D’oh!

The battle to be Liverpool’s kit supplier is heading for London’s High Court as New Balance fight to retain the lucrative contract.

Rival sportswear giant Nike looked set to be announced as the club’s new partner from the start of next season after agreeing a bumper deal with the European champions, understood to be worth around £70 million per season — a £25 million per season increase on the current arrangement and comfortably the biggest in the club’s history.

However, The Athletic can exclusively reveal that New Balance are desperately trying to stop Liverpool from cutting their ties and linking up with Nike instead.

The current suppliers are adamant that they have triggered their right to match Nike’s offer and should therefore be granted a contract extension with the Premier League leaders beyond May 2020. But Liverpool insist that is not the case and, as a result, New Balance have filed the dispute at the High Court.

A Liverpool spokesman said: “We can confirm that our kit supplier, New Balance, has commenced a legal dispute against the club. We will not be making any further comment during these legal proceedings

The Athletic

Liverpool don’t give a fuck about contracts do they? Wonder if this time that’ll bite them

1 Like

Win the league then come back to us

2 Likes

You really hate these guys more than Man United and Spurs don’t you?

Yep lol. Self righteous pricks

2 Likes

Fucking agree. Win the fucking league for the first time in thirty years and then you can start talking about your fucking perch.

Scouse cunt. Sometimes I swear they deliberately act in a fashion that’s designed to make everyone hate them more than is necessary.

9 Likes

This should calm him down

13 Likes

:arteta: :giroud3:

@Mysty

1 Like

I like Klopp too much, can’t have any hate on him/Pool.

In the end, Spuds is the #1 enemy for us.

1 Like

Ash did technically win the Orange Islands as well all those years ago too :cristo: Still weird to see the change of direction they went with the animation style though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nonetheless, the moral of the post might also imply that if Ash Ketchum can fluke finally winning the Pokemon League, I guess that probably means Liverpool will eventually end their drought for a League title :joy:

1 Like

Is Ash a useless cunt or what’s the story? I was a little to late to get into Pokemon.

Haha, he’s not useless per se, but he always seemed to fall short in every regional League he competed in, not to mention his dumb tendency to give up his best Pokemon for silly reasons. If we compared this to Football, think of him like Claudio Ranieri.

Likeable guy, but spent almost his entire management career never winning a title and then one day, when it seemed like it was never going to happen, the fairytale finally happened with winning the title with Leicester and everyone was happy for him.

3 Likes

Yes. Also that orange islands thing is bullshit @Mysty you know it.

1 Like

Winning that competition, feels like whenever we win the Community Shield. We win it, it goes in the honours, but people debate as to whether it counts as a proper honour or not, which usually most people say no :grin: Was still good though :sunglasses:

1 Like

Reading this makes me realise that many of my childhood idols would do poorly if given charge of a professional football team.

Ash Ketchum is literally Wenger. Getting rid of or avoiding getting good pokemon to keep shitter pokemon for emotional reasons. I have to say I was a bit mad that Ash didn’t want to evolve Pikachu into a way more badass Raichu.

3 Likes