Liverpool

You nailed it. Those players would give their left nut for the club and coach. Arsenal’s players can’t even be arsed to go for it when they were looking at 3rd and a run of “manageable” fixtures. No Salah? No Frim? No problem. Just wow.

1 Like

It proves that, before you buy any player, get a proper coach/manager first.

Just goes to show how imortant solid back 4 is, we have auba and laca, on paper far better players than origi an shakiri who just beat barca 4:0

1 Like

How fucking ‘average’ are the names in this Liverpool side tonight. Origi, Shaqiri, Henderson, Milner, Robertson, Winaljdum…all these names wouldn’t look out of place in an Aston Villa side from yesteryear. How has Klopp made each and every one of them play above themselves?

Trent Alexander Arnold. Incredible :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Origi has been a phenomenal bench player.

Scored so many big goals this season

Football is stupid.

4 Likes

Not if their opposition is Spurs!

That’s the tragedy. I hope for Spurs to lose it more but I don’t trust Ajax to beat them.

Ye ragin ? :wink:

Klopp the bottler, I’m glad I’m not the one that said he wasn’t elite, no Salah or Bobby still manages to get his side to put 4 past Barca :joy:

3 Likes

People just don’t like him cause he’s their manager, that’s more why they call him that lol

1 Like

Guy was the Bundesliga and DFB Pokal champion.
Guy got into CL final by defeating Real Madrid in 2 legs.
Guy got into CL final last season, and got into CL final this season by defeating Barcelona.

I want a bottler like this to be our manager.

5 Likes

The point has been made tho that Klopp is the ultimate bottler, so of course he’d make it out in spectacular fashion and then fuck it up in the final. Much more bottle worthy :grin::grin:

1 Like

Come on… don’t be a dick and let jealousy to blind you…

Just appreciate what he accomplished in the past, and what he just accomplished today.

1 Like

Nevarrrrrrr Klopp h8er 4 lyf!!!

1 Like

This is called management, and player(s) responded to that

Wanky club.

2 Likes

That almost sounds ridiculous when Guardiola is on the cusp of winning an unprecedented domestic treble in English football

I think that player managment and pshycology are so underrated parts of the modern game, one of the reasons we are so shite and why liverpool is good

5 Likes

From November 2016:

Since then, they have completely worked on their previous problems at the back and still maintained the fire power up front.

God damn, why didn’t we take the initivitive and take a chance on Klopp while we had the chance :papa:

1 Like