Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

Losers mentality. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We might be playing them at a good time.

1 Like

No short goalkicks is all.

1 Like

Fuck it, i’m going for an Arsenal win. 1-2.

2 Likes

We’ll lose but I just want to see a respectable performance. They and City are still a class above right now and we are in the beginning of some massive shifts in personnel.

6 Likes

I think Liverpool will win but we won’t be outplayed like in previous seasons.
There will be very little pressure on us so we might even get a draw out of it.

Pepe to formally announce himself to the league.

If Chelsea can outplay them with their team then we should be turning Liverpool over for fun next week

We’re all high on Monreal, but he’s gonna get turned inside out next week.

But Emery usually sets us up well in the big games, it’s games like today where we struggle. So let’s see.

We’ll probably lose.

1 Like

I think we’ll get comfortably, that’s why it was imperative we won our first 2 favourable fixtures.

Liverpool are actually terrible at the back this season and Adrian is a terrible goal keeper. We MUST take advantage of this

We are not wining this might as well drop the soap and take what is coming :joy:

2 Likes

I think we’ll give them a game, it’s not beyond us to get a result but we’ll just have to wait and see. At the very least I don’t think it will be a humiliation. I’d like to see us have a bit more of a go than last year, take the game to them a bit. Our best defence lies in attack I think and if we can get some service into Auba we might pull something out of the bag.

I caught most of their second half today on the radio, doesn’t sound like they were in top form.

30 to 3 attempts lol. That’s football

Draw this and title charge is on.

I’m gassed after seeing us in our kits. COYG

2 Likes

Luiz to have a go at Salah, who eventually goes on to miss a decisive penalty, we come back with a point(0-0 draw), we go the entire season unbeaten and win the league.

1 Like

siu siusiu

-------------------Leno----------------
AMN----Papa-----Luiz----Kola
------Torreira--------Guendo-----
Pepe--------Ceballos-------Miki
-------------------Auba----------------

Ok i believe now. If that Spuds performance can give you 1 point against a dominating City side then everything is possible. 4-4 PEPE hattrick. COYG

2 Likes

Fuck it we gonna win the league!

2 Likes