Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

It wasn’t mate it was really poorly positioned defending.

1 Like

Ok I admit defeat. You guys were right. The Wenger days are truly over where no matter what kind of shitty team we trotted out on the day, we always had a good chance to win because of our legendary manager. Now we are a slightly better version of Everton. Hope all you WOBs are pleased with yourselves, you got what you wanted, enjoy 🖒

Goalkeepers have been saving penalties today, but there was never any doubt that that one was going in.

Wouldn’t trust Leno to save a word document!

1 Like

People shitting on Liverpool are just grasping at straws. They are a very good team.

5 Likes

Will Liverpool go for more or save their legs for the City game now? :joy::joy:

As this could end 6 or 7

Our defenders are tragically dumb and have been for a while.

@SRCJJ

This is all you bro.

All you

7 Likes

The runs Liverpool forwards make are so exciting to watch.

Holy smokes can u shut up about Leno for 1 sec?

1 Like

Stop the agenda they are a brilliant team and great to watch (apart from today) :joy:

1 Like

With a much worse team, and this season we’ve conceded 4 goals at HALF TIME :joy::joy::joy: hope ur happy Calum 🖒🖒

Throw £250million at the defense, our players fucking suck.

No idea what I just watched.

2 Likes

Wenger got twatted 8-2.

He was shit in his last years you troll. We’re shit now because of Wenger’s team Unai inherited.

3 Likes

@SRCJJ we didn’t formally say you owe me a drink if you were wrong, but the way this is going, I think you owe me one anyway

4 Likes

Im buzzing no more Wenger. Shame you didn’t leave with him :disappointed:

3 Likes

In fairness Unai didn’t inherit Lichsteiner or Sokratis :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nonsense, all we need to do is to sign Koulibaly and then he, all by himself, will stop the attackers running towards him. Just like he did last time when he came up 1v1 against Salah.

1 Like

I got such a nice rant locked and loaded on that bald fucker’s thread. Just forming up my thoughts the now.

1 Like

Nothing to suggest either were his signing if we’re honest.

But fuck it, I have no interest in defending anyone associated with the club right now

4 Likes

I’m personally blaming Ozil for this.

1 Like