Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

I wonder how bad Wenger can get us if he does sign that extension. In 2 years time I think he could legit have us as a mid table side.

1 Like

So predictable
 Sling the ball in a few times

1 Like

Giroud wont last much longer

That famous anfield roar
Shh!

Did anyone genuinely expect anything else but a poor start?

Last time we won at Anfield was what 2011/2012? They look at this fixture with confidence whether they’re on the cusp of crisis or not.

It’s so pathetic how we approach games against the top teams, no fight at all.

2 Likes

Nah the last time we won this fixture was 12-13 and the only time we have lost it in a decade was the 5-1 in 13-14.

Bellerin having a shocker :frowning:

They all are

Going to be a red in this game.

God I can’t take this anymore

Currently watching this game with a Liverpool fan. You can imagine how much I fucking hate our lot right now.

2 Likes

Shit defending say goodnight

Shredded yet again.

Wenger signs a new contract and him and the board are collectively saying fuck you to the whole fan base.

Every year like clockwork.

2 Likes

I really hope this ends 5 or 6-0.

Worse than GGs darkest days and nearly on a par with the early 80s

So predictable. Standard away performance to a big team.

Mane was unmarked in the box.

Defensive organisation, what’s that?

Could be 4 down already
 I fear a Man u type mullering is on the cards

This is thoroughly fucking depressing. And thoroughly fucking predictable.

5 Likes

Agree with Sevchenko, you drop Sanchez from the squad if something bad has happened.

He’s being rested for Bayern is my presumption, which is actually laughable

Our central midfield brutally exposed once again :grimacing:

2 Likes

I didn’t expect much but I expected us to be slightly better than we have been lol. Though I didn’t expect Sanchez to be rested for Bayern so I thought we’d at least have that offensive threat.

He was laughing and joking with Gabriel earlier in the half, so didn’t strike me as being particularly annoyed

He’ll be more annoyed after this tho and if you think he’s staying after this result + the Bayern exit (nice double whammy setup there) then can I have some of what ever you’re smoking :eyes:

1 Like