Ligue 1

I’m still washing my eyes out after briefly glancing at that Marsaille graphic.

Had no clue PSG got Renato Sanches.
He’d probably be a decent shout for the “Xhaka role”.

1 Like

Looks like graphics from a cheap pinball machine in the back off a died out pub in some shithole.

1 Like

Neymar penalty 1-1

Wtf, PSG trying to find the winner and Galtier subs Messi off in the 85th minute? Fucking hell…

Too much walking from Messi for my liking. Obvious had his good moments but he grew more peripheral as the 2nd half went on. Was playing at walking pace for the last 15 min that he was on the pitch.

Still Messi. his left foot is a magic wand. Hasn’t been a runner for years now. No need to be effective when you’re that good.

This is not new, He has always done that

Another 2 assists for the :goat: today.

1 Like

Messi, Neymar and Mbappe have made an explosive start to the new campaign, with 32 goals and assists between them already this season, as they relish Galtier’s 3-4-3 formation.

Neymar and Messi have already got 22 goals and assists after six games this campaign, compared to just 36 in all of last season.

Messi and Neymar far from finished

24 goals in 6 games for PSG in that league what even is the point lol

1 Like

Damn Tavares

6 Likes

Are they counting where Messi assists Neymar (eg) twice in this?

5 goals and 8 assists in 10 games for the :goat: so far this season.

13 goal contributions in 10 games at the age of 35 but people will tell you he’s finished. Took a bit of time to adjust at PSG after a turbulent exit from Barcelona and a period of shitty nothing football under Poch but looks infinitely better now. So much more settled with his team mates and the midfield is so much better with Vitinha, Verratti, Ruiz, Soler and Sanches as the options in the centre.

3 at the back suits the passing game of Ramos and Marquinhos and also gives Hakimi and Mendes room to damage on the flanks.

3 Likes

Does anybody genuinely say he’s finished? lol sure, he’s a massive pussy for moving to a farmer’s league to beat up on plumbers but not finished.

Also, Pepe dropped 22 and 11 playing for a team not full of stars, Messi should really be going for 50 G+A.

If he stays healthy I think he’ll hit 50 + G/ A in all competitions.

:ozil:

2 Likes

How do you get sent off after 9 seconds?!

He clearly shouldn’t be playing for Nice…

2 Likes

Weird move from him tbh?

Well he’s unemployed and nobody else is moving for him.

Maybe his stock has fallen.

1 Like