Leno Gang vs Emi Gang Tracker

Did Emi see that shot he let in a little late? From one angle it looked like it might have come around of David Luiz.

@JohnnyH we have a job for you.

1 Like

Earned us a point today, even Emi Gang can see that.

Emi Gang 1.5
Leno Gang 2.5 (:arrow_double_up: 1)

1 Like

Is this still a thing? Even chief Emi lover me is over him now lol

1 Like

That Leeds game was reminiscent to the Emery days where Leno would save our arses every week

3 Likes

I dare say I speak for most of us When saying no one thinks Leno is a bad goalkeeper. Neither denying he has earned us points both this season and the last.

1 Like

I think Leno a fairly good keeper but Martinez a good deal better.

Joint top on the clean sheet list and undoubtedly a big part of Villas improvement this season.

Weā€™ve been notably worse since he stopped playing for us. Not all down to him (our forwards are the largest part) but definitely still a key part in my humble opinion.

You can trust us to get all our key squad management decisions wrong!!

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Martinez is a better keeper at allā€¦ At the moment he has a better defence in front of him, and playing for Villa, means there is less pressure on him at any given timeā€¦ Heā€™s a good keeper, without a doubt, but thereā€™s a reason he was number 2ā€¦We have kept the better keeperā€¦

Havenā€™t tracked him for a bit. Does he deserve any point change?

This is depressing to read

2 Likes

Emi Gang 1.5
Leno Gang 3.5 (:arrow_double_up: 1)

4 Likes

Emi Gang 2.5 (:arrow_double_up: 1) cumulative for all the clean sheets
Leno Gang 3.5

:grin:

4 Likes

Emi Gang 2.5
Leno Gang 4 ( :arrow_up: 0.5)

5 Likes

Leno going up like bitcoin

Leno was always the right player to keep.

2 Likes

Not much between them to be honest.
I donā€™t follow Villa, I am sure Martinez have had some moments that I have missed.

1 Like

Not my problem youā€™re shit at your job.

8 Likes

Ainā€™t you an ungrateful cunt.
I am doing this for free

1 Like

If we manage not to concede here in extra time I believe Leno will draw level with Martinez for clean sheets at The Emirates this season. Youd be hard pressed from that to work out which one it was that we sold.

1 Like