Leno Gang vs Emi Gang Tracker

:partey:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a Leno man myself but we had an opportunity to make some money so we sold him, it was a good choice. We probably arenā€™t getting that for Leno at that time and we needed money. Shoulda sold AMN in exactly the same fashion when he had value.

@Trion where is the point deduction for Emi?

Gotta be like .25 for an error, but I think Trion on deals in .5. Gotta leave it as it is imho. Emiā€™s got too much cash in the bank from his MOTM display a week ago.

1 Like

I saw the match and Emi made an amazing save to keep it at 1-0 only to make that spill.
Another save in second half.

On balance, we can leave it as it is.

:xhaka:

I am not a satisfied customer

More corrupt than PL refs. Whole thread is ruined because of this

Donā€™t say that :pensive:

Donā€™t worry, for something to be ruined it had to be good in the first place.

2 Likes

Emi Gang 3.5 ( :arrow_up_small:0.5)
Leno Gang 4

[Cumulative for Wolves & Leeds United]

Lenos one on one save yesterday gotta be worth a .5

His pass to Xhaka, the worst player under pressure we have, in the penalty area, has to be a -1

1 Like

He was just following orders!!

:joy: :joy:

Pretty sure Nuremberg established that wasnā€™t a valid excuse

2 Likes

Yea but itā€™s never been tested at the Court of Arbitration for Sport has it?

2 Likes

Lenoā€™s save was straight to him. That said just like with Martinez, I will cumulate the points and assign 0.5 when applicable.

1 Like

Leno had to stick a leg out and make the save no? Stop being bias and give Leno +2.5

7 Likes

@Trion

1 Like

Emi Gang 3.5
Leno Gang 3.5 ( :arrow_down_small: 0.5)

Cumulative for Burnley & Olympiacos.
I am not certain that Leno is at fault with Burnley but some blame definitely comes for this one. If not choice but the weight of the pass was not good enough.

Need to modify the score at the end of season because Leno plays one extra tournament than Emi.

2 Likes

Bowing to pressure from the anti Leno establishment. I expected more from you Trion.

3 Likes