Leicester City Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 0-1

Looks like it’s Trossard but I’ll expect them to alternate

3 Likes

Martinelli up front…ooooooh

1 Like

Trossard brace.

2 Likes

Is it to fair to say that Maddison is a hit injury prone?

No Maddison and Tielemans on the bench. Need a hammering to boost our goal difference here.

Ok, looks to be unrelated to his injury.

If don’t score at least 3 past their shit defence then we are shit.

Zinny captain to mark one year since the invasion.

1 Like

Not sure if this is wise? Isn’t it best to leave politics out of football?

1 Like

I really don’t agree with virtue signalling like this. Taking it to a new level now.

2 Likes

Gave a captain style performance last week in the 2nd half tbf. He was better than Xhaka. Literal waste of a space last week

2 Likes

Leicester play pretty openly and they have a rather poor lineup out there today, we really should be dicking them down if we’re serious about our title challenge.

1 Like

Zinny as captain? Not for me. No place for sentiments, we’ve got three points to collect.

No Maddison is great news for us.

3 Likes

Lol this talk about captain got me thinking who is actually our captain atm… Took me few minutes to realise it’s Ode lol :smile: Went for Xhaka but somehow knew he isn’t the number one…

Just says (at least in my eyes) Ode really isn’t a big captain material, a great guy but not a captain. Xhaka is obviously the leader in this group.

Not captain material when he’s leading the team in a title charge.

2 Likes

It’s just symbolic. Odegaard will still be the de facto captain.

1 Like

So you say not captain material?

4 Likes

Pass the parcel with the armband now :unamused:

3 Likes

Captain of club and country but us armchair analysts know his character and personality better than his managers apparently.

1 Like
3 Likes