Leeds vs Arsenal (PL) 0-1

Same team as against Liverpool.

Tierney in the mud.

Not exactly like Leeds have a Salah that we need Tomi to shut down for tactical reasons.

Mad that Tierney is 3rd choice left back, if this continues heā€™ll be off in the summer.

2 Likes

probably our best lineup, letā€™s goo

1 Like

They donā€™t want to risk Tierney playing twice in 3 days. He was never starting this lol

10 Likes

He will be sub guaranteed

Or maybe Arteta knows that are Bodo a bigger threat then Leeds

I hope thatā€™s the case, I would hate to lose him

Iā€™m for the first time confident that the manager can motivate the team into winning no matter the circumstances. Even after the two tough games and the away one in EL, there is this clear fighting spirit in all players that is very likely to bring a good result today, so Iā€™d see dropping points as a disappointment.

4 Likes

Relax

Itā€™s so great we got options now and can manage his minutes

1 Like

Tomi is too much of a baller to drop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 CBS in the backline. Deadball FC 4 - Leeds 0

excuse meā€¦we have been playing the best type of football outside of mancity probably this season

We are mint on deadballs too.

1 Like

This will be close and doubt thereā€™ll be many goals.
If we score early we could win fairly comfortably but I think Leeds will make it very difficult for us to break them down so Iā€™ll go 1-1, with Saka to score.

Hey guys, I have a favour to ask about the best streams - the ones Iā€™ve used in recent years have been going down steadily, so does anyone know of a good streaming site/app thatā€™s good on mobile phones?

I donā€™t mind if itā€™s one with a fee, would just love something reliable again and have struggled this season. I do have BTsport/Sky/Prime when those games are available but outside those like today, it would be great to have the alternativesā€¦

PM me if there are any suggestions! Thanks

2 Likes

oh i thought you meant our football is ā€˜deadā€™

Anyone got a stream?

Bro im an fullblown artetasexual ffs

2 Likes

Im gonna send ya 1

1 Like

Turned on my laptop to watch on a stream. I never use it for anything. Opened chrome and the last time I was on it was 17th April :joy::joy::joy: